Cannot Access wp-admin on Multisite Subdomain Install

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Cannot Access wp-admin on Multisite Subdomain Install

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Samm
    Participant

I have a multisite install that before today had one subdomain and the main site.  Everything worked fine.  I added a second subdomain today and the wp-admin area is blank.  I can see the site, but cannot access the admin area.  The first subdomain works fine and I can access wp-admin on that, but just not on the new subdomain.

I contacted my web hosting provider and they tell me it is not a server side issue and they believe it is likely an .htaccess problem.  Have you seen this before?  Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks,
    Samm

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I am assuming you have a Network/Multisite subdomain installation and all of these sites are in that main Network site correct and not separate websites under your Hosting account?  If that is correct then I don’t think this problem would be caused by BPS Pro, but do the troubleshooting steps below to confirm or eliminate that BPS Pro is causing the problem.  Let me know the results of doing the troubleshooting steps.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

1. On the Security Modes page, click the Root Folder BulletProof Mode Deactivate button. See Custom Code Note if doing this step works.
    2. On the Security Modes page, click the wp-admin Folder BulletProof Mode Deactivate button.  See Custom Code Note if doing this step works.
    3. On the Security Modes page, click the Plugin Firewall BulletProof Mode Deactivate button.

Samm
    Participant

Thanks, I have followed the steps outlined and the issue is not with BPS Pro.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.