cforms – unable to use forms, freezing, page format broken

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro cforms – unable to use forms, freezing, page format broken

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bill
    Participant

Hello, AITpro.

I wanted to know if you or anyone else using cforms has run into any issues since the last round of updates. Because I updated Pro and WP within minutes of each other a week or so ago, its hard (for me at least) to pinpoint exactly where things went wrong. But, as it stands now, I’ve been unable to make any changes to any of the forms, and when I’d attempt to, the page format would misplace boxes and and language and everything would freeze up/not work. As it stands, the plugin is now gridlocked.

Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Bill

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

We have been using the original cForms plugin created by Oliver Seidel for about 8 years.  Never had any issues with BPS and cForms and no one else has reported any issues so it is probably some other problem on your website/server.  There is a fork of the original cForms plugin that is in the WordPress plugin repository I think for about 6-12 months.  In any case, if you want to confirm or eliminate that the BPS plugin has anything to do with the problem then do the standard BPS plugin troubleshooting steps:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

bill
    Participant

Agreed. I’ve been using both for years and now all of a sudden…. truth is, again, I have no idea what the issue is or cause. Could be akismet for all I know.

bill
    Participant

Ok, so I’ve disabled all of the plugins and its (cforms) still acting squirrel-ly. If you don’t mind me asking, are you running the latest version of WP?

bill
    Participant

The fresh install from WP works fine… resolved.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.