Yet Another Related Posts Plugin YARPP – cannot edit Post

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Yet Another Related Posts Plugin YARPP – cannot edit Post

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zsolt Edelényi
    Participant

I have been used https://wordpress.org/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/ YARPP plugin with BPS free for long-long time. Recently, I installed the BPS pro and there is a conflict between these two plugin. When I switch off YARPP, everything works fine.

When YARP switched on, I cannot write or edit a post as an editor (author, etc), only when I looged in as administrator. The YARPP form showing moving circle. I think, this is a Javascript failure. But why not for administrators?

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Do BPS Pro troubleshooting steps #4, then #2 and then #3: http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting.  Also check your BPS Security Log for any log entries.  After doing the troubleshooting steps let me know me know which BPS security feature is causing the issue/problem and also post any Security Log entries for the Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I installed YARPP and logged in as an Editor and was able to create a new Post and edit an existing Post without any problems or errors.

Zsolt Edelényi
    Participant

This error occurs only when I have something in the the post. When I start a new post, everything seems fine. There is nothing in the security log related to YARPP. This should be an error related to the WP editor script, but I cannot find.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Did you do the BPS Pro troubleshooting steps to confirm or eliminate that BPS is causing the problem?  When I installed and tested YARPP I did not see any errors and created a new Post and edited an existing Post successfully.  If you would like for me to login to this site to check things then send an Administrator login to this website to info at ait-pro dot com.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.