copy(): Filename cannot be empty in autorestore.php on line 1760

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro copy(): Filename cannot be empty in autorestore.php on line 1760

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Many thanks for the new version. When I try it on a site, the ARQ function turns off each time I add the hosting folder (/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/public) and then I see the following error:

[09-Jul-2021 09:07:51 UTC] PHP Warning:  copy(): Filename cannot be empty in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/public/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/autorestore/autorestore.php on line 1760

Troubleshooting: I tried what you mentioned here – https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-added-folders-files-rebuild-setup-steps/

But the search results for the forward slash (/) return nothing. Could you please advise me of a possible solution?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Solution:

Yes, AutoRestore is automatically turned Off when using the Add Folders & Files Form.

The php error means that you are not entering a valid folder path for your hosting account root folder in the Add Folders & Files > hosting account root folder text box.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.