CSS not displaying correctly

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro CSS not displaying correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS Pro question copied from wordpress.org

BPS Pro working great on main site with static home page. Blog page has lost all of its css. merchant-service.ca/merchant-services-blog/ I tried your suggestions but getting lost in figuring this out. Open to any ideas you might have. Thanks.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I took a look at the source code of your site and I believe the problem is going to be with the Plugin Firewall and the S2Member plugin.  What the S2Member source code on your website looks like it is doing is calling php files to display CSS. Most likely what would need to be whitelisted would be S2Member php files in the S2Member plugins folder.  Add this Plugin Firewall whitelist rule to the Plugin Firewall Whitelist Text area, click the Save Whitelist Options button and activate the Plugin Firewall again.

/s2member/(.*).php

S2Member Source Code:

rel='stylesheet' id='ws-plugin--s2member-css' href='http://merchant-service.ca/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-o.php?ws_plugin__s2member_css=1&qcABC=1&ver=130513-130513-2840738254' type='text/css' media='all' />

The standard method Troubleshooting BPS Pro is to isolate which BPS Pro feature/security measure is causing the issue/problem by deactivating specific features in BPS Pro.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Or it may be something even simpler – Is this a standard single installation of WordPress or a Network/Multisite installation of WordPress?  If it is a standard single installation of WordPress did you click the [obsolete-removed] buttons before activating BulletProof Modes? Something is odd about about the link to the S2Member plugins folder, unless this is a Network/Multisite WordPress site. The blog folder name – /merchant-services-blog/ –  is not in the path to the s2member plugins folder.

MMG
    Participant

Your response did help me think this through. The error was caused by W3TC and not following the recommended steps. All is working now.
    Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.