Forms processing and button links not working

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Forms processing and button links not working

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS Pro 10.1 has been released.  If you do not see the BPS Pro 10.1 upgrade|update on the WordPress Plugins page, click the BPS Pro Manual Upgrade Check link to force a new Plugin Update check.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Darko – Quarantine has been rechecked and retested on both Development and Live Hosted servers to make sure there are no problems with Quarantine.  Quarantine is working correctly/normally.  If you are unable to find the problem on your website/server then I can take a look to see if I can find the problem.  Send an Administrator login to this site to edward at ait-pro dot com.

Darko
    Participant

I made new admin account and sent password to you over email (please check Spam folder). Also, I’ve deleted previous quarantined files before so I put new file “TEST_FILE_QUARANTINE_BUG” over cpanel to public_html folder for testing purpose.
    You delete it from panel, but when you come back (or refresh page) file is still there….and also in folder bps-backup/quarantine.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Just a quick summary of the root cause of the problem:  BPS Pro and Quarantine are working correctly on the other sites hosted on this host, but this particular website where Quarantine is not working correctly is hosted on a different server.  I found several server configuration mistakes on this server that confirm my original suspicion that the root cause of the problem is with that server itself.  This website needs to be moved/migrated from this “bad” server to a “good” server where BPS Pro and Quarantine are working correctly.

UPDATE:
    Per your email response and questions about not being able/allowed to move/migrate this site.
    You will need to ask the host to look at these things below. One of these things is the cause of the problem:

Suhosin is not configured correctly.
    Zend Guard or Zend Optimizer is not configured correctly.
    IonCube Loader is not configured correctly.
    The PHP server itself is not configured or compiled correctly.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.