Divi Visual Builder not working

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Divi Visual Builder not working

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Casey Lee
    Participant

Thanks for the help.

I followed the steps outlined in https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/uploads-anti-exploit-guard-uaeg-read-me-first/ and I think my server is cloudflare and neither Apache or Litespeed so what should I do?

I have not used an FTP application at least that I know about. I’m not sure if any of my plugins do that. I am using a VPN but I don’t know if that affects it. Sorry I’m not really good with website/internet stuff.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok for UAEG just turn it off on the Security Modes page by clicking the Deactivate button.  Problem solved.

Instead of manually restoring the Theme files in Quarantine just reinstall the Divi Theme or if you would like for me to fix this then contact your web host and ask them to help you setup an FTP account and then send me the FTP Login information.

Casey Lee
    Participant

I deactivated UEAG and now I can enable the divi visual builder (the builder allows me to create and edit my website in a drag and drop type of format as it is a website builder) and edit my website again. Thanks!

If I reinstall the Divi theme will I delete all the content I have on my page? I don’t want to affect what I already have for my website.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

If everything is working now then you don’t need to do anything else.  Is everything working now?

Casey Lee
    Participant

It is working. Thanks for the help!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.