BPS Pro Download-Request Key – resend BPS Pro Download-Request Key email

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BPS Pro Download-Request Key – resend BPS Pro Download-Request Key email

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Djoka
    Participant

Hello Sir,

i recently transfered site to another host and by accident deleted BPS Pro plugin, now i have to download but i dont have Download-Request Key. Is there a way i can get another key? Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Djoka – I have manually resent your BPS Pro Download-Request Key email to your PayPal email address, which is the same email address that your forum user account is using.  If you do not see the email please check your Spam or Junk email folders.

Djoka
    Participant

Thank you very much

GodA
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem here. I lost my BPS Pro Download-Request Key.

Please resend me.

Thanks!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ GodA – I have sent you an email requesting additional info/verification since your email address does not match the PayPal email address used to purchase BPS Pro.

Sandy
    Participant

Hi Admin,

I’ve lost my download key for BPS Pro. Can you please resend?

Thanks

Sandy

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Sandy – I have manually resent your BPS Pro Download-Request Key email to your PayPal email address, which is the same email address that your forum user account is using. If you do not see the email please check your Spam or Junk email folders.

Sandy
    Participant

Thank you so much!

Sean Edmonds
    Participant

Hi Admin

I have lost me download key, can you please resend?

Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Sean Edmonds – I have manually resent your BPS Pro Download-Request Key email to your PayPal email address, which is the same email address that your forum user account is using. If you do not see the email please check your Spam or Junk email folders.

Malcan
    Participant

Hi,

I cannot find the download request key is it possible to resend

Many thanks

Malcolm

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Malcan – I have manually resent your BPS Pro Download-Request Key email to your PayPal email address, which is the same email address that your forum user account is using. If you do not see the email please check your Spam or Junk email folders.

McHenry
    Participant

I have lost my download key, can you please resend?

Regards,

Damion

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ McHenry – Your forum email address does not match any BPS Pro accounts in our system.  Please contact us directly using our Contact Form > https://www.ait-pro.com/contact/ and provide your PayPal email address used to purchase BPS Pro.

Troy Stultz
    Participant

I have misplaced my email with my key. Can this be resent?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.