BPS Pro Download-Request Key – resend BPS Pro Download-Request Key email

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BPS Pro Download-Request Key – resend BPS Pro Download-Request Key email

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Troy Stultz – I have manually resent your BPS Pro Download-Request Key email to your PayPal email address, which is the same email address that your forum user account is using. If you do not see the email please check your Spam or Junk email folders.

Alexander
    Participant

Hello, dear Admin.
    I have lost my BPS Pro Download-Request Key. Could you please resend my BPS Pro Download-Request Key email to my PayPal email address, which is the same email address that my forum user account?

Regards,
    Alexander

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Alexander – I have manually resent your BPS Pro Download-Request Key email to your PayPal email address, which is the same email address that your forum user account is using. If you do not see the email please check your Spam or Junk email folders.

Alexander
    Participant

I got the key. Thank you very much for your help!

Don C.
    Participant

I’ve lost my download key for BPS Pro. Can you please resend it?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Don C – Your forum email address does not match any BPS Pro account email addresses.  Contact me via my Contact Form.

Don C.
    Participant

[PayPal transaction receipt deleted]

Don C.
    Participant

PayPal Transaction ID: 2HU057862G5671441

Don C.
    Participant

My email on this form & Paypal is the same.

don@dcncworld.com

The PayPal Transaction ID is 2HU057862G5671441

Could you please resend me my BPS Pro Download-Request Key?

Thank you

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Looks like I never received a PayPal Transaction receipt for your BPS Pro purchase from PayPal, but the automated BPS Pro purchase email was sent to you and I see that you successfully activated BPS Pro on your website.  I have resent your BPS Pro Purchase Confirmation and Download-Request Key email.  If you do not see the email then check your email Spam or Junk folder.

Don C.
    Participant

Thank you for resending the emails. However, I have not received the emails, and yes I have checked my spam & junk folders in my mail client. I have also checked my main mail server.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok then your email server spam application is blocking/rejecting emails from me.  Create a Google Gmail email account and send that email address to me via email:  info at ait-pro dot com. Do not post your Gmail email address in the forum.  I will change your BPS Pro account email address to your Google Gmail email address.  BPS Pro Activation Key emails will be sent to your Gmail email account.

Vijay
    Participant

Recently i have created a staging site, need to activate BPS pro but not able to do so, as i have misplaced  “BPS Pro Download-Request Key”,  can you please resend?.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Vijay – your BPS Pro Download-Request Key email has been resent.  If you do not see it then check your Junk/Spam folder.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.