Easy Media Gallery Pro – slideshow not working

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Easy Media Gallery Pro – slideshow not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    growitsolutions
    Participant

Hi thank you for helping me, I will contact my service provider and try to address the issues you have raised.

Most of the site is now working, but unfortunately if you go to photos/select the first album and all images are displayed. If you then click on an image it should display in a slideshow type manner – but this is not working unfortunately – I didn’t want to turn the firewall off to check just in case I break something you have just fixed!

Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Check the BPS Security Log and post the log entry for what is being blocked in that plugin.  Most likely it has nothing to do with the Plugin Firewall and is going to be a plugin skip/bypass rule.  If the plugin is doing something with js on the frontend then a Security Log entry might not be logged.

growitsolutions
    Participant

Here is the last entry:

[403 GET / HEAD Request: February 21, 2015 7:51 pm]
    Event Code: PFWR-PSBR-HPR
    Solution: http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/security-log-event-codes/
    REMOTE_ADDR: 108.213.94.121
    Host Name: 108-213-94-121.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net
    SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.0
    HTTP_CLIENT_IP:
    HTTP_FORWARDED:
    HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR: 108.213.94.121
    HTTP_X_CLUSTER_CLIENT_IP:
    REQUEST_METHOD: GET
    HTTP_REFERER: http://www.southwalesgirlsgolf.com/our-tournament-photos-swgga/
    REQUEST_URI: /wp-content/plugins/easy-media-gallery-pro/includes/easyloader.php?id=1674-1678%20nofoobox
    QUERY_STRING:
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/40.0.2214.115 Safari/537.36
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

UPDATE: BPS Pro 13+ and BPS 2.0+ versions have a feature called: Setup Wizard AutoFix (AutoWhitelist|AutoSetup|AutoCleanup) that automatically creates plugin and theme whitelist rules and automatically sets up and cleans up caching plugins htaccess code.

I believe you will need to add this plugin skip/bypass rule below and also maybe a wp-admin admin-ajax.php skip/bypass rule.

1. Copy the code below to this BPS Root Custom Code text box: CUSTOM CODE PLUGIN/THEME SKIP/BYPASS RULES
    2. Click the Save Root Custom Code button.
    3. Go to the BPS Security Modes page and click the Root Folder BulletProof Mode Activate button.
    Note: If your WordPress installation is a subfolder installation then add your WordPress folder name in the path.  Example:  /My-WordPress-Folder-Name/wp-content/plugins/easy-social-share-buttons/

# easy-media-gallery-pro skip/bypass
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/wp-content/plugins/easy-media-gallery-pro/ [NC]
    RewriteRule . - [S=13]

If the problem is still occuring then add this wp-admin admin-ajax.php skip/bypass rule to wp-admin Custom Code:
    1. Add the admin-ajax.php skip/bypass rule below to this wp-admin Custom Code text box: CUSTOM CODE WPADMIN PLUGIN/FILE SKIP RULES
    2. Click the Save wp-admin Custom Code button.
    3. Go to the Security Modes page and Activate wp-admin Folder BulletProof Mode.

Note:  The skip rule must be [S=2] because it will be written to your wp-admin .htaccess file above skip / bypass rule [S=1].  If you have other wp-admin skip/bypass rules already then either combine them or add this skip/bypass rule separately above the other rules and change the skip #.  Example:  If you already have skip #’s 2 and 3 then this rule would be skip rule #4.

# admin-ajax.php skip/bypass rule
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (admin-ajax\.php) [NC]
    RewriteRule . - [S=2]
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.