Uncaught Error: abs(): Argument #1 ($num) must be of type int|float, string given

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Uncaught Error: abs(): Argument #1 ($num) must be of type int|float, string given

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tomkolp
    Participant

The problem occurs with PHP 8.0.11, everything works with PHP 7.4.24.

Błąd typu E_ERROR został spowodowany w linii 96 pliku /home/user/public_html/example.eu/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/encrypt-decrypt-class.php. Komunikat błędu: Uncaught TypeError: abs(): Argument #1 ($num) must be of type int|float, string given in /home/user/public_html/example.eu/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/encrypt-decrypt-class.php:96

Stack trace:
    #0 /home/user/public_html/example.eu/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/encrypt-decrypt-class.php(96): abs()
    #1 /home/user/public_html/example.eu/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/encrypt-decrypt-class.php(49): bpsProPHPEncryption->encryptMethodLength()
    #2 /home/user/public_html/example.eu/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/core/core-custom-code.php(125): bpsProPHPEncryption->decrypt()
    #3 /home/user/public_html/example.eu/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/core/core-custom-code.php(359): bpsPro_CC_Root_values_form()
    #4 /home/user/public_html/example.eu/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/core/core.php(2770): require_once('...')
    #5 /home/user/public_html/example.eu/wp-admin/admin.php(293): include('...')
    #6 {main}
    thrown

tomkolp
    Participant

Log BPS Seciurity has no entry whatsoever when this problem occurred. After importing the settings file, I click “Encrypt Custom Code” and “Save Root Custom Code” then I get an email with information about the failure of wordpress. This only happens with PHP 8.0.11. I returned to PHP 7.4.24 because with this version the problem does not occur, due to lack of time I will come back to try to solve the problem in a few months.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I am seeing this same php error on PHP 8.0.10. I will get this fixed today and upload a new BPS Pro zip file today. I’ll let you know when the new BPS Pro zip file is available for download.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This bug has been fixed.  A new BPS Pro 15.9 zip file has been uploaded.  Use the “Upgrading an existing BulletProof Security Pro Installation (Using the BPS Pro Built-in Upload Zip Installer)” steps to install the new BPS Pro 15.9 zip file > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bulletproof-security-pro-bps-pro-upgrade-installation-methods/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.