Excluding Files From Being Checked by AutoRestore

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Excluding Files From Being Checked by AutoRestore

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:
    Hi Edward,BPS is constantly sending to Quarantine a group of files from a plugin I just installed (previous deactivation of BulletProof Mode). I am trying to exclude the folder where thoseplugin files reside. Problem is that non of the folder files are accepted by theAutoRestore/Quarantine ~ ARQ Infinity function in the Exclude section;Take a look at what happens:screencast.com/t/a3zOaPh8wn2At the moment I had to turn off the Quarantine cron feature because it was constantly sending the filesof the plugin to the quarantine. I would like to turn it on but add the folder to the exclude.What am I doing wrong?Thanks

Roberto

Answer:
    The error message is saying that the folder name/folder path that you are entering is not correct.  Have you checked to make sure that this plugin’s folder name is capitalized and all one word?  The folder path/name that you enter/add must match exactly/be correct. Example:  These 2 folders are two completely different/unique folders because one folder name has a capital letter “E” and the other folder name has a lower case “e”.

/Example
    /example

FYI – you can use either the Add|Exclude Static Files options or the Exclude Dynamic Folders option to exclude this plugin’s folder/files from being checked by ARQ.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Also did you follow the standard ARQ procedures for installing or updating plugins? ARQ Infinity real time file monitor standard plugin upgrade or installations.  When updating plugins, installing new plugins, deleting plugins or updating, installing and deleting Themes you need to follow these simple procedural steps for ARQ.

1. Turn off ARQ
    2. Install / update plugins or Themes
    3. Click the 4 Backup Files buttons
    4. Turn ARQ back On.

AutoRestore / Quarantine Troubleshooting Steps >>> http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#autorestore-quarantine

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Reply:
    Thank you. Solved

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.