Failed to Create Filters – DSO

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Failed to Create Filters – DSO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Giacomo

Hi,
    went through the tutorial and i had a lot of problems with bulletproof not able to proceed many times cause couldn’t write files… so every time had to make files writable to proceed to next step.
    Now, i got to the last step (cron) but when i try to exclude the plugin folder i get Error: Failed to Create Filters!
    I guess is the same of issue bp not able to write a file… but i don’t know which is the file bp is trying to write.
    Can you please advise on this?
    Thank you

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Sounds like you have a DSO / Apache Module Server.  DSO is problematic for BPS, BPS Pro, all other plugins that need to write to files and of course WordPress itself.

With the addition of the new Plugin Firewall you can now safely make the entire /bulletproof-security plugin folder – all folders and files – 777 permissions or since you have DSO you can change Ownership permissions for all /bulletproof-security folder and files .  Please see this Forum Topic for more information about this.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bulletproof-security-pro-compatibility-check-upgrading-from-bps-free-to-bps-pro/

Giacomo

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.