iPad – Viewing Vimeo video – website was restored due to a problem

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro iPad – Viewing Vimeo video – website was restored due to a problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kimse
    Participant

I am interested to know whether this is a known problem:

When bulletp is enabled, then my customers logged out within minutes.
    A – no ipad. Bulletp activated. Login Security enabled.
    1. Customer log in from the phone, PC or tablet (not ipad).
    2. There is no problem in being logged out.
    3. Customer watching video (via vimeo.com).
    4. Customers are not automatically logged out.

B – Using the ipad. Bulletp NOT activated.
    1. Customer log in ipad.
    4. Customers are not automatically logged out.

C – Using the ipad. Bulletp activated. Login Security enabled.
    1. Customer logs in through the ipad.
    4. Customer will automatically be logged out within a few seconds / minutes.

When customers log in via ipad and watching video, the customer will be automatically logged out.
    -> Ipad says: The website was restored due to a problem (and the customer must sign in again ..)
    -> It is also not possible to remember login information via ipad.
    Some comments before I start testing in all corners?

Kim 🙂

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS does not have any code or features that are device specific (mobile devices/PC’s) or Browser specific (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari).  Have you added any additional custom htaccess code to BPS Custom Code?  Do you have any other plugins installed that could be conflicting with BPS?  ie having 2 login plugins or 2 login features that are doing the same or very similar things will probably conflict with each other.  You would use 1 login plugin or login feature and turn the other one off.

“The website was restored due to a problem” – this error sounds like the server/website is crashing and rebooting/reloading.  Check your php error log and server logs for any clues to what is causing the problem with iPad devices.  I assume you have tested more than 1 iPad device to eliminate the possibility that the iPad device itself is causing the crash (could be hacked, could have something installed that crashes your website/server).

BPS Pro Troubleshooting steps (just for reference)
    http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

Kimse
    Participant

Hi
    Great 🙂 I Will look into it. Yes i did test on to different ipad from to different ip adresses. I come back when i have som updates.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.