MScan – Troubleshooting, questions, problems and code posting

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro MScan – Troubleshooting, questions, problems and code posting

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Living Miracles
    Participant

Hello,

I just wanted to write a reply now to see if there is any ETA update on the release of BPS Pro version 15.3, which includes the new MScan rebuild.

Thank you and looking forward to your response.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Things have changed drastically.  The MScan rebuild has been pulled out of BPS Pro 15.3 (currently 80% completed) due to unforeseen problems and life in general.  😉  In order to get important updates out in BPS Pro 15.3 quicker I am pulling the MScan rebuild from 15.3.  The MScan rebuild will be available in BPS Pro 15.4 – No ETA is available for the BPS Pro 15.4 release.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

So just don’t use MScan until it is rebuilt.  Currently MScan is not user friendly or very accurate, which is pretty common with most conventional website malware scanners.  BPS Pro AutoRestore|Quarantine is 100% accurate and is far superior to any/all website malware scanners.  So continue to rely on BPS Pro ARQ IDPS.

Living Miracles
    Participant

Okay, I see. Well, thank you for the update and for letting us know about that. We’re looking forward to using this newly rebuilt MScan and will await version 15.4 for it.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.