JTC Comment Form CSS Styling

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro JTC Comment Form CSS Styling

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mohamad Hegazy
    Participant

hello ait-pro team,
    hope every thing is great as always,

i need to control where JTC hacker/spam protection position in comments field
    as once i enabled it
    it injects it self right after the replay button witch it dosen’t make sence, it suppose to inject it self before the replay button to be more natural looking,
    is there’s any way i can be able to achieve that?

kindly check screenshot included
    http://prntscr.com/exsvi5

Thank you & Best Regards,
    Mohamad Hegazy

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

See the “Comment Form CSS Styling” help section in this forum topic:  https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/jtc-anti-spam-read-me-first/

Mohamad Hegazy
    Participant

hello,

i followed the post as suggested

but still the same
    i created the gap via css and i changed the value in JTC settings as suggested but still JTC position under the replay button
    kindly check this screenshot

screenshot here: http://prntscr.com/exwlgx

thank you for your time and support
    Best Regards,
    Mohamad Hegazy

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply.  Our web host Mail server is broken today so we are not receiving any “automated” emails.  Maybe the problem has to do with Right to Left text alignment? Try changing “left:0px” to “right:0px’.  Also try changing the position:relative;top:-150px; CSS code to different px distances.  Start with position:relative;top:0px; and see where the captcha form field is displayed and then adjust the px distance until it is exactly where you want it to be.

Mohamad Hegazy
    Participant

oh, no problem sorry for hearing that,

i tried the right method even i tried -500 and it still stuck on the same place right after replay button
    is there’s any way to try to force it to appear via function.php file?
    i’m using child theme if that gonna help by any means.

thank you again,
    Best Regards,
    Mohamad Hegazy.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yeah, if I was not happy with everything else about my web host except for the ongoing intermittent email problems then I would jump to another web host. 😉

Send me a WP Administrator login to this site to:  info at ait-pro dot com and I will edit the necessary files and get this working.  I need to know exactly where you want the captcha form field to be displayed.  So also send me a diagram like this below:

[something]
    [captcha form field here]
    [something else]

Mohamad Hegazy
    Participant

yea it happens there’s no fully perfect hosting it didn’t exist yet 😀
    sounds great!
    i sent you access info and other infos also.

thank you for your time and support!

Best regards,
    Mohamad Hegazy.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Update: got this working with some CSS code in the child theme stylesheet and found and fixed a bug with the JTC Comment Form CSS Styling option for non-logged in users in the process – win – win.

Summary of email conversation:  Your particular theme is not using some standard WordPress CSS properties in your theme’s comments.php file.  Also CSS files are being called from a custom folder and the theme’s style.css file does not contain any CSS code.  Your comment form CSS code is in the main.css file.  So what might work is copying your theme’s comments.php file to your child theme folder and then customizing it to get your comment form template to work with JTC.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.