Oasis Workflow – Workflow buttons missing, Submit to Workflow button missing

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Oasis Workflow – Workflow buttons missing, Submit to Workflow button missing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Based on the thread below it seems like there was some trouble with Oasis Workflow plugin that you helped troubleshoot and provided a fix to the developer (thanks again). I mention this because the next issue is definitely related to the workflow plugin. When logged in as “Rachel”  she sees the following screen, please note the lack of any “workflow” buttons.

Meanwhile when I log in as Rachel I see the workflow button (Submit to Workflow).

I’ve tested numerous combination of OS & Browser in the off chance it was related to that, but I always see the workflow button. Rachel is located in a different physical location then Greg and I, so could this issue be related to BulletProof Security blocking certain ranges of IPs (of which Rachel is part of)? Or could Oasis need access to certain IPs that were added when Nicom created the content (and workflows) and are now unintentionally blocked by BulletProof?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Most likely this has to do with the Plugin Firewall and/or Rachel’s WordPress Role.

To confirm that the Plugin Firewall is the security feature in BPS Pro that is causing this issue do Step 3 in the troubleshooting steps link below.

3. On the Security Modes page, click the Plugin Firewall BulletProof Mode Deactivate button.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

Making a logical assumption about what is causing the issue/problem I believe that Rachel’s Role is not an Administrator Role and is probably one of the other WordPress Roles:  Editor, Author or Contributor.  Under the Plugin Firewall >>> Additional Whitelist Tools >>> Additional Roles IP Whitelist >>> select the checkbox for Rachel’s Role and click the Save Additional Roles Options button.  Then activate the Plugin Firewall again by doing these steps:  Click the Save Whitelist Options button and activate the Plugin Firewall.

If the above solution does not work then you can use the  Additional Whitelist Tools >>> “Allow from” Whitelist rules tool >>> add Rachel’s IP address (only use 3 octets of her IP address) xxx.xxx.xxx. >>> click the Save Additional Allow from Rules button.  Then activate the Plugin Firewall again by doing these steps:  Click the Save Whitelist Options button and activate the Plugin Firewall.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

There is an additional known issue where Oasis Workflow CSS and JS scripts and Oasis Workflow Forms are loading in BPS Pro plugin pages and throughout the WordPress Dashboard area (WordPress itself, other plugins, themes, etc.).  That issue is being worked on by the Oasis Workflow plugin author and will be corrected in a later version of Oasis Workflow.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/code-mod-request?replies=8

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.