PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Margaret
    Participant

Hi,  My site was hacked before I installed BPS Pro so I deleted the site and reinstalled a new site.  Everything seems to be working, however when I run your plugin I get this error:

Error:
    The PHP Error Log Location Set To: folder path does not match the Error Log Path Seen by Server: folder path.
    Click Here to go to the PHP Error Log page and click the Htaccess Protected Secure PHP Error Log Read Me button for troubleshooting steps.

————————-

I searched the forum and followed all the suggestions that I could find, but nothing has helped.

After I ran diagnostics, this is what came up:

wp-config.php File: The wp-config.php file was found in the website root folder.

Error Log Path Seen by Server:
    PHP Error Log Location Set To: /home2/mkukuc/public_html/livelikenooneelse.com/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log
    ini_set PHP Error Log Location Set To:

————————–

I’m just worried that I’m going to mess something up and not sure which config file this is referring to and how to find it and what to do with it.

Please advise.

Thank you!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Is this php error log path correct?  Is this still the correct hosting folder path to the bps_php_error.log file:  /home2/mkukuc/public_html/livelikenooneelse.com/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log.  BPS will display the correct path to your bps_php_error.log file on the PHP Error Log page “ini_set PHP Error Log Location (Recommended):”.  Try these steps below and let me know if this fixes the problem.

1. Go to the BPS Pro > P-Security > ini_set Options page.
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Reset|Remove Options button.
    3. Change/correct this option setting if it needs be changed:  ini_set PHP Error Log Location Set To: text box.
    4. Click the Save|Enable Options button.

Margaret
    Participant

Thank you.  It worked.  Much appreciated!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Great! Thanks for confirming that worked.

Nik
    Participant

[Topic has been merged into this relevant Topic]
    Hello AIT Admin,

Would you please suggest I can best resolve the issue below?  I tried the troubleshooting link below, but the issue persist.  OptinLink plugin is not installed.  The issue came up after the website was moved to a new server.

https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/optinlinks-php-error-log-path-does-not-match/#post-35331

The PHP Error Log Location Set To: folder path does not match the Error Log Path Seen by Server: folder path.

PHP Error Log
    ini_set PHP Error Log Location (Recommended): /home/xxxx/public_html/example.org/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log

PHP Error Log Location Set To:
    Error Log Path Seen by Server: /home/xxxx/logs/example_org.php.error.log

Thanks,

Nik

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Nik – The PHP error log location set to path is not valid.  See this forum reply in this same forum topic for the steps to correct/fix the php error log path and the rest of the steps to save/update the php error log path > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/php-error-log-path-does-not-match-2/#post-35679

Nik
    Participant

Hi AIT,

I tried your suggestions at https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/php-error-log-path-does-not-match-2/#post-35679.

It didn’t work.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Nik

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Nik – I don’t have any other suggestions besides fixing the php error log path.  If you would like for me to fix this problem then send a WordPress Administrator login to this website to: info at ait-pro dot com.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.