Quarantined files alert

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Quarantined files alert

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PA
    Participant

hi BPS Pro support,

I am receiving a number of alerts that files are being quarantined. Please see the following list of quarantined files.

1. color-patterns.php
    2. colors-dark.php.

Is there anything I can do to check or implement that shows me why these files are being quarantined from my website?
    Are there any precautionary steps that I can take to stop these files from being quarantined?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Most likely what is happening is that these files are being manually updated/edited/uploaded either by using FTP or your web host control panel file manager or you are manually editing these files within the plugin or theme settings. See the AutoRestore|Quarantine Guide forum topic link below and specifically read this help section > “AutoRestore|Quarantine Manual File Editing/Uploading Procedural Steps”.

Please read the top section of the AutoRestore|Quarantine Guide forum topic to this topic/page divider – ### END General Help Info About ARQ IDPS – BEGIN Technical Details About ARQ IDPS ### > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/

Let me know if this is the help info you were looking for or if the issue/problem is being caused by something else.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.