Revolution Slider and WP Google Maps javascript problems

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Revolution Slider and WP Google Maps javascript problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Halane
    Participant

Hi,

After installing BPS Pro  revolution slider stopped working in my website. I had it installed in another website with BPS Pro with no problem so far. I cannot see any  error in the screen, just blank headers where revolutions slider should show images, but using firegbug I can see all JavaScript related errors.

What’s more WP Google maps stopped working too after installing BPS Pro due to js problems too. Deactivating BPS pro and cleaning the cache didn’t work for me so I had to delete the plugin in order the website could work properly again.

How can I solve this JavaScript conflicts?

Regards,

Halane

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Sounds like something on your website is breaking the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall.  Do BPS Pro troubleshooting step #3: http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting and let me know these things below.  Note:  BPS Pro has On|Off capability for all BPS Pro features.  You do not need to deactivate or delete the BPS Pro plugin for troubleshooting and would use the BPS Pro troubleshooting steps instead to isolate/confirm/eliminate the cause of issues/problems.

Are you using Minification?
    Post a link to your website so I can check the frontend of your website for any known issue/problems that break the Plugin Firewall.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.