Server move: PHP errors – Failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Server move: PHP errors – Failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    wpconvert
    Participant

Absolutely…I’ve kind of learned that now.
    I’m very good at giving good advice…and not following it myself 🙂
    When you have a decent skill set, there’s no lack of people eager to benefit from your good nature.

Oh believe me, my sense of humour is alive and well…it has to be! 🙂

I’m at a point now where I understand that time is more precious…work smarter not harder….etc.
    That’s what I’m aiming to do. Well what I aimed to do before I got sidetracked.

I’m going to get a couple of my own web projects off the ground and see how they go.
    I gave up proper work at the first lockdown when I sold my business and now just look for ways to bring in a more… passive income. Let’s see how it goes…

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yep, the difficult part is catching yourself when your mind is doing a job on yourself.  Always starts with “why the hell am I feeling this way”.  So you can snap yourself out of it.  😉

This is a really hard one for me – Other people benefit by you remaining teachable, open to their ideas, knowledge, etc.  I get caught up in thinking that I have to be perfect and have all the answers.  You are cheating other people of the experience of feeling like they matter if you get caught up in the “know it all” mindset.  So yeah after working through Imposter Syndrome then I have the “know it all” mind crap to deal with next.  Luckily being humble is my natural state.  So I just have to remind myself to pay close attention to what is really going on with other people.  Being human is definitely difficult at times.

Good luck with your web projects!

Being busy is great.  Nothing is worse to me than not having productive things going on in your life.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Maybe the first question at a job interview should be > do you feel like an imposter?  I know I would laugh and take a breath.  LOL

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Just released BPS Pro 16.7.  Once I get settled at my new gig I’ll start working on UI stuff in BPS Pro.  Been wanting to change all the POST submit buttons to js toggle buttons, but that will be fairly time consuming to do.  So yeah been putting that off for a while.

wpconvert
    Participant

I can identify very well with everything you’ve said…imposter syndrome, perferctionism and know it all – haha

I’ve updated the Pro sites to 16.7 – thanks. I’ll look forward to the UI update in future releases…

Good luck again in your upcoming new position!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yeah like a dummy I did not prep first.  Before you start submitting apps, do your prep first.  I have 12+ years of IT experience, but I have been doing Web Tech and coding for the last 15+ years. So yeah I did all 3 interviews totally cold without any prep.  Very dumb, but I did not expect this job to happen so quickly.  I’ve been going over everything I used to do just to refresh my skills.  The skills are not gone, just needed a spit shine.  😉

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.