Simple Video Pro – 403 error

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Simple Video Pro – 403 error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    guy te watson
    Participant

A tech’s Chrome Debug Program Says The Below Programs are not loading with 303 and 403 Errors.  His debugger is coming up with 11 different errors in all.  I have one obvious/serious problem, my Home page Simple Video Pro (SVP) videos are not running for some people and do run fine for others. Also the Flyzoo chat is not loading. The “a10-imaio” is the Simple Video Pro plugin folder, the main problem.  This folder is in the firewall.

Here is the Firewall white-list entries that include the SVP Folder:

/a10-imaio/js/jquery_colorbox-min.js, /a10-imaio/, /a10-imaio/*, /contact-form-7/includes/js/jquery.form.min.js, /contact-form-7/includes/js/scripts.js, /a10-imaio/util/js/common.js, .....

How do I exclude these apps from being blocked?  Do I need a Custom Code Entry for .htaccess or more firewall whitelisting or something else?

Here is the Debug PRogram Error Coming Up:

http://immaxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/a10-imaio/js/jsfiles220009.php?ver=4.2.2 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) 
    http://immaxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/a10-imaio/js/swfobject220009.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) 
    widget.flyzoo.co/scripts/flyzoo.start.js:50 Flyzoo > loadFlyzoo() 3/C:/Users/albert/AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User%20Data/Default/Extensions/pnlccmojcmeohlpggmfnbbiapkmbliob/7.9.12.2_0/content.js:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: zai is not defined new-cdn-a-flyzoocorporatio.netdna-ssl.com/scripts/flyzoo.v2.0.0.js:1 Flyzoo V2.1.0 - Start //widget-a.flyzoo.co/
    immaxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/:303 Uncaught ReferenceError: svpto is not defined
    4http://immaxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/a10-imaio/player/implayer220009.swf Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) 
    immaxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/:303 Uncaught ReferenceError: imaioRevealElement is not defined
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

These are not valid Plugin Firewall whitelist rules: /a10-imaio/, /a10-imaio/*
    The 403 errors show a .php, a .js and a .swf file that need to be whitelisted for the a10-imaio plugin.
    These would be valid whitelist rules using Regex for the a10-imaio plugin: /a10-imaio/(.*).php, /a10-imaio/(.*).js, /a10-imaio/(.*).swf

All of your whitelist rules MUST be valid. See this Plugin Firewall sticky forum topic for more help info:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/plugin-firewall-read-me-first-troubleshooting/ or click the Plugin Firewall Read Me help button.

guy te watson
    Participant

What do you mean using Regex for the a10-imaio plugin, what does that mean. The whitelist rules I gave you are from your system creating those rules. I don’t manually create whitelist rules. Which rules on the list that I sent you should I remove?  Where does Regex come in?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

That is not possible.  AutoPilot Mode gets the whitelist rules from your Security Log file Request URI field.  AutoPilot Mode does add or create Regex code characters.  Regex code characters are: * . ( and ), etc. So that means that it is not possible that AutoPilot Mode created this whitelist rule:  /a10-imaio/*.  Instead of making this hard, just post all of your Plugin Firewall whitelist rules and I will correct/fix any that are not valid and then post your new valid whitelist rules.

guy te watson
    Participant

Ok the code is below, but I need a code for the flyzoo chat plugin errors also I think.

/a10-imaio/js/jquery_colorbox-min.js, /contact-form-7/includes/js/jquery.form.min.js, /contact-form-7/includes/js/scripts.js, /a10-imaio/util/js/common.js, /akismet/_inc/form.js, /akismet/akismet.php, /s2member/s2member-o.php, /buddypress/bp-core/js/confirm.min.js, /buddypress/bp-core/js/widget-members.min.js, /buddypress/bp-templates/bp-legacy/js/buddypress.js, /buddypress/bp-core/js/jquery-cookie.min.js, /buddypress/bp-core/js/jquery-query.min.js, /thrive-visual-editor/editor/js/thrive_content_builder_frontend.min.js, /thrive-visual-editor/editor/js/jquery.cookie.min.js, /thrive-visual-editor/editor/js/compat.min.js, /buddypress/bp-core/js/jquery-scroll-to.min.js, /buddypress/bp-templates/bp-legacy/js/buddypress.min.js, /a10-imaio/(.*).php, /a10-imaio/(.*).js, /a10-imaio/(.*).swf
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

All of your whitelist rules are good/valid.  Nothing needs to be changed. Do all of the Plugin Firewall Manual Setup Steps below.  Check your BPS Security Log for any flyzoo Security Log entries and post them (Only Security Log entries related to flyzoo).

Plugin Firewall Manual Setup Steps
    1. Copy and paste plugin scripts/whitelist rules to the Plugins Script|File Whitelist Text Area.
    2. Click the Save Whitelist Options button.
    3. Turn AutoPilot Mode On.
    4. Click the Plugin Firewall BulletProof Mode Activate button.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.