Testimonials, Feedback & Ideas

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Testimonials, Feedback & Ideas

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Encore – The BPS Pro development schedule is this below. No more new things are being added for BPS Pro 15.3 and 15.4.  So starting with BPS Pro 15.5 I will probably be able to add “hide” login page or change login page URL feature.  CAPTCHA’s are primarily used for Bot defense/protection.  Things like 2FA are for human defense/protection.  So I am considering adding 2FA at some point, but not until the BPS Pro 15.3, 15.4 and 15.5 Primary focuses are completed.

BPS Pro 15.3: Primary Focuses: MScan rebuild and PHP 8 compliance.
    BPS Pro 15.4: Primary Focuses: Visual Appearance Modernization (long overdue) and NGINX htaccess conversion features.
    BPS Pro 15.5: Primary Focus: Visual Appearance Modernization (long overdue).

Encore
    Participant

Hey, thats are just ideas. You are never forced to use them if you think that they are unnecessary. As addon user I support your ideas and everything what you going to do. And you always should take your time. If you want to add something – “will add in future updates” – is just enough 🙂

Thank you for your great work!

Hildegard
    Participant

If you suspect BPS is blocking elements in other plugins or themes, troubleshoot using the appropriate link below. If confirmed, share the Security Log entry including “codex executor.” This allows creating a whitelist rule in BPS Custom Code to permit the blocked content. Ensure smooth operation by resolving conflicts effectively.

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.