How to remove ini_set code manually

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro How to remove ini_set code manually

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jon

I deactivated and then deleted BPS from the plugin page on WP. I manually changed the htaccess file. However, under the bps-backup folder, I notice it is still adding to the log files.

e.g. bps_php_error.log

[12-Mar-2013 15:08:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 7602176) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/access/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 2025
    [12-Mar-2013 15:12:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 20971520) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/access/public_html/wp-content/themes/catalyst/lib/functions/catalyst-meta-box.php on line 82
    [12-Mar-2013 15:12:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 34340864) (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/access/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/forms_model.php on line 1679
    [12-Mar-2013 15:12:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 34865152) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/access/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/form_display.php on line 472

How do I stop it from doing that?

Thanks,
    Jon

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

For troubleshooting purposes you do not need to deactivate or delete BPS Pro since BPS Pro has built-in troubleshooting tools/features.

Please see the Forum link below for BPS Pro troubleshooting steps and also how to uninstall/remove BPS Pro.

If you have already deleted BPS Pro then you will need to manually modify your wp-config.php file and remove/delete the BPS Pro ini_set Options code from  /** BEGIN BPS Pro ini_set Settings **/ to /** END BPS Pro ini_set Settings **/.

Normally with BPS Pro installed you would go to the P-Security ini_set Options page and click the Reset/Remove Options button to remove the BPS Pro ini_set Options code from your wp-config.php file.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

Jon

Yes, I see the code now. Thanks for your fast reply. Great support as always.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.