woostify CSS stylesheet file quarantined

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro woostify CSS stylesheet file quarantined

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Hello,

I seem to be getting a lot of quarantines over the last 5 days or so.

I’m not sure if it was just my theme being updated and its trying to push update files, or if its someone who is trying to attack my system.

If this is an attack to my theme, does that mean my cPanel or FTP credentials are compromised? How would someone be able to access my theme files?

I don’t want to allow them through, but I also want to make sure my theme got updated properly.

Let me know – thank you so much!!

File: /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/woostify-stylesheet/woostify-dynamic-css.css — Quarantine Time: 2022-03-28 08:08:22
    File: /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/woostify-stylesheet/woostify-dynamic-css.css — Quarantine Time: 2022-03-28 08:01:16
    File: /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/woostify-stylesheet/woostify-dynamic-css.css — Quarantine Time: 2022-03-28 07:47:16

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Answer|Solution:

This is not an attack.  What is happening is the woostify-dynamic-css.css file is being dynamically updated.  To solve this issue do the steps below.

https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#autorestore-exclude-rules

1. Go to AutoRestore > Exclude wp-content Folders tab page.
    2. Enter “Exclude woostify-stylesheet Folder” for the label.
    3. Enter: woostify-stylesheet for the folder name to exclude. Note: Do not add any slashes or any other folder path information. Just enter the folder name.
    4. Click the Save Folder Exclude Rules button.
    5. Go to Quarantine and restore all the woostify-stylesheet files from Quarantine.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.