WordPress Visual Editor for LINKS

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Visual Editor for LINKS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lys
    Participant

Hi & great thanks –

Been having trouble with what I think might be a code bug with:

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^.*(\[|\]|\(|\)|<|>).* [NC,OR]

What's happening: WP visual editor for LINKS is showing invisible (grey). It is working correct in the html editor in WP though.

Have been troubleshooting all options for days.
    Also did a default install of BPS pro htaccess file yesterday but no fix.

Ideas?
    Thx for the help. :)

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The security filter you posted is very old and yes it will cause the WordPress visual editor to break since square brackets were added to Query Strings in WP 3.5.

Go to the BPS Security Modes page and click the Root Folder BulletProof Mode Activate button. For good measure activate wp-admin BulletProof Mode again too.

There is never a case or a time that deactivating or uninstalling the BPS Pro plugin will solve a problem.  BPS Pro has built-in troubleshooting capability.  See the link below for BPS Pro troubleshooting steps.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

Lys
    Participant

Thanks for getting back. No.. didn’t turn off BPS Pro plugin to trouble-shoot. You’ve helped to teach me this very important FACT. : )

So far so good. Fix has happened.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Excellent!  I misunderstood what you meant by “…did a default install of BPS pro htaccess file yesterday…”.  Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.