WP eStore, WordPress eStore – downloads not working 403 error

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WP eStore, WordPress eStore – downloads not working 403 error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Also, I installed on my wpms, when downloading digital stuff from my shop WP eStore, download links are sent by email and it can also be downloaded from the welcome page, from the email when links are clicked it give a 403 error page, how can I solve this issue? I’ve try to whitelist the WP eStore cart plugin but it’s not listed.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

UPDATE: BPS Pro 13+ and BPS 2.0+ versions have a feature called: Setup Wizard AutoFix (AutoWhitelist|AutoSetup|AutoCleanup) that automatically creates plugin and theme whitelist rules and automatically sets up and cleans up caching plugins htaccess code.

1. Add this skip/bypass rule below to this BPS Custom Code text box: CUSTOM CODE PLUGIN/THEME SKIP/BYPASS RULES: Add personal plugin/theme skip/bypass rules here
    2. Click the Save Root Custom Code button.
    3. Go to the BPS Security Modes page and click the Root Folder BulletProof Mode Activate button.
    Note:  If your WordPress installation/website is in a subfolder then add the subfolder name.  Example:  /MyWordPressFolder/wp-content/plugins/wp-cart-for-digital-products/

# WP eStore Cart for Digital Products skip/bypass rule
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/wp-content/plugins/wp-cart-for-digital-products/ [NC]
    RewriteRule . - [S=13]
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.