Twitter Stream 403 Error – Garees Twitter Stream plugin

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Twitter Stream 403 Error – Garees Twitter Stream plugin

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok you do not have malware on your website.  That was a false alarm.  If the error messages were not created by you and the BPS Pro 403 template is being called and displaying these errors then let me know and i will check the code of the Twitter Stream plugin to see what it is doing.

Yes if you could take look that would be great, is there an email i can send the log in details to?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok i think i found the problem.  there is some sort of iframe on the page that points to rpt.anchorfree.net.  still investigating further.

Accept image/png,image/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5
    Accept-Encoding gzip, deflate
    Accept-Language en-US,en;q=0.5
    Connection keep-alive
    DNT 1
    Host rpt.anchorfree.net
    Referer http://www.beesoninc.com/twitter-feeds/
    User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0 FirePHP/0.7.1 AlexaToolbar/alxf-2.17
    x-insight activate
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

oh never mind that is coming from my VPN security software.  😉  I will install the Twitter Stream plugin and see what it is doing.

Its called Garee’s Twitter Stream and if you need to get into my wordpress admin let me know

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This plugin is being blocked by the Plugin Firewall.  You need to add this Whitelist rule below to the , click the Save Whitelist Options button and activate the Plugin Firewall BulletProof Mode again.

/garees-twitter-stream/templates/default.html

Each plugin script/file path that you add MUST be separated by a comma and a space. Example: /some-example-plugin/api/paypal-ipn-script.php, /another-example-plugin/some-example-script.php. The path name starts with the plugin folder name (do not add /wp-content in the path name). After manually adding your script/file name path to the Plugins Script/File Whitelist Text Area you would then click the Save Whitelist Options button to save your Whitelist data to your database and activate Plugin Firewall BulletProof Mode.

What plugin Firewall? Is that part of BulletProof security?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yes, the Plugin Firewall is a feature in BPS Pro and I checked and you currently have it activated on your website.  Do you have BPS Pro 5.6.1 installed?  If not, install the most current version of BPS Pro, which is 5.6.1.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/plugin-firewall-read-me-first-troubleshooting/

http://www.ait-pro.com/aitpro-blog/2841/bulletproof-security-pro/bulletproof-security-pro-overview-video-tutorial/

Went to Plugin Firewall Whitelist ToolsPlugins Script/File Whitelist Text Area now reads: /bulletproof-security/admin/js/bulletproof-security-admin-2.js, /garees-twitter-stream/templates/default.html
    Saved Whitelist Options
    Clicked Activate BulletProof Mode
    No change

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You do not need to whitelist the bulletproof security js script.  This worked perfectly fine for me so maybe you are using a different html template file for this plugin.  Try this whitelist rule.

/garees-twitter-stream/templates/(.*).html
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I checked your website and your Twitter Feed is displaying now so I assume the Plugin Firewall whitelist rule above worked.

Yes its fantastic news i thought i replied and thanked you but that obviously didnt come through. Thanks for all your help. Your a genius.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You probably did, but I was in the process of changing the editing toolbar for this Forum at the exact same time.  😉  I was having a little battle with spammers exploiting the advanced editing toolbar I was using so I had to go back the standard WordPress editing toolbar.

Thanks for confirming all is well.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.