Blocking Plugin JavaScript

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Blocking Plugin JavaScript

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Well actually that is going to be changed in BPS Pro 5.7.  Originally we wanted BPS Pro plugin files to be protected by AutoRestore/Quarantine just like any other plugin’s files, but now with the new addition of the Plugin Firewall it is no longer necessary to monitor the entire /plugins folder anymore.  😉  So a permanent hard AutoRestore exclude rule has been created for BPS Pro plugin files.

Jon

Hehe! You guys think of everything! 😀

Thanks, this thread really saved my life.  I had to whitelist /bulletproof-security/admin/js/bulletproof-security-admin-2.js on my own configuration.  I’ll figure out why later.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You do not need to whitelist the bulletproof security js script because it is a backend plugin script and not a frontloading plugin script.  What happens sometimes during the Test Mode process is that the BPS .js script will be logged in your Security Log as being blocked.  You can disregard this error.  If the error continues to be logged then double check that you are entering valid plugin script whitelist rules and that you are not in Plugin Firewall Test Mode after completing Test Mode testing.

For the correct format and examples of valid plugin script whitelist rules see the Plugin Firewall Blue Read Me help button and this Forum link below.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/plugin-firewall-read-me-first-troubleshooting/

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.