BulletProof Security Menus CSS and JS Not Displaying Correctly

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BulletProof Security Menus CSS and JS Not Displaying Correctly

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Max
    Participant

I disabled everything EXCEPT the WPML Plugin and it is still messed up/ugly.

I have more sites running your plugin, none of them is affected and they have the same plugins but WPML.

Something else I can check? Or something special with WPML? It worked perfectly since the beginning and only started to be messy since the last update from BPS (of course there was WordPress Updates etc.)

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Max – at this point send a WordPress Administrator login to this website so I can figure what is causing the problem.  Send the login info to:  info at ait-pro dot com.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Max – I turned on BPS Pro UI|UX Settings > Script|Style Loader Filter (SLF) In BPS Plugin Pages option and BPS Pro plugin pages are now displaying correctly.  So one of the plugins listed below in all the Rogue plugin scripts loading in BPS Pro plugin pages is the one that was breaking BPS Pro plugin pages.  As you can see from all of the plugin scripts listed below that have been blocked/nulled by BPS Pro SLF, that this is very common problem that a lot of plugins do – they load their plugin scripts everywhere instead of containing and controlling their plugin scripts to load only in appropriate places and not everywhere.  BPS Pro pages will probably load a little slower because BPS Pro SLF has to work overtime to block/null all of these Rogue plugin scripts below from loading in BPS Pro plugin pages.

BPS Pro UI|UX Debug: Scripts|Styles Dequeued
    Script Dequeued: sitepress-scripts
    Script Dequeued: frame_event_publisher
    Script Dequeued: thickbox
    Script Dequeued: installer-admin
    Script Dequeued: wpml-cms-nav-js
    Style Dequeued: wpml-select-2
    Style Dequeued: thickbox
    Style Dequeued: installer-admin

BPS Pro UI|UX Debug: SLF css Scripts Nulled
    /plugins/wp-simple-anchors-links/css/admin/styles.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/wpml-translation-management/res/css/style.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/wpml-translation-management/res/css/translations-queue.css-script-nulled
    /themes/skillful-wp/assets/css/admin.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/ngglegacy/admin/css/menu.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/res/css/style.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/res/css/otgs-dialogs.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/res/css/dialog.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/res/css/otgs-ico.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/res/css/taxonomy-translation.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/wpml-sticky-links/res/css/management.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/wpml-translation-management/res/css/translation-editor/translation-editor.css-script-nulled
    BPS Pro UI|UX Debug: SLF js Scripts Nulled
    /plugins/wpml-translation-management/res/js/wpml-progressbar.js-script-nulled
    /plugins/wpml-translation-management/res/js/scripts.js-script-nulled
    /plugins/wpml-translation-management/res/js/icl_reminders.js-script-nulled
    /themes/skillful-wp/assets/js/admin-meta.min.js-script-nulled
    /plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/res/js/icl-admin-notifier.js-script-nulled
    /plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_admin/static/gritter/gritter.min.js-script-nulled
    /plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_admin/static/ngg_progressbar.min.js-script-nulled
    /plugins/wpml-sticky-links/res/js/scripts.js-script-nulled
    /plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_admin/static/gritter/css/gritter.min.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_admin/static/ngg_progressbar.min.css-script-nulled
    /plugins/wp-simple-anchors-links/js/admin/htmlhead.js-script-nulled
    Andrew
    Participant

[Topic has been merged into this relevant Topic]
    Hi

The admin screens for BPS Pro are all messed up. Please see -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wftes3zmnrc9n34/bookingsSite-BPSPro-Display.png?dl=0

I have the following on my site:

• WordPress v4.6.1
    • BPS Pro v12.3
    • Striking Multiflex theme v1.2.8.4
    • WooCommerce
    • Events Manager & Events Manager Pro
    • WPML
    • Shareaholic
    • Yoast

and various other tiny plugins…

Please advise how to correct the display issues.

Regards,
    Andrew

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Andrew – Do BPS Troubleshooting step #3:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting .  If the problem is no longer occurring then let me know that.  If the problem is still occurring then go to the BPS Pro Setup menu > UI|UX Settings menu > Script|Style Loader Filter (SLF) In BPS Plugin Pages option > choose SLF On.  Note:  Using SLF to prevent other plugins and themes from breaking BPS plugin pages will most likely cause BPS plugin pages to load slower.

Andrew
    Participant

Hi AITpro Admin

It appears that I’m having display issues in the backend of one of my sites. Please see the attached image -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6bb3fpfxev0tqp/Screen%20Shot%202017-05-19%20at%206.12.06%20pm.png?dl=0

Now, I have the same theme and plugins, except for W3 Total Cache, on another site but I’m not having these display issues.

Setting BPS Pro Setup menu > UI|UX Settings menu > Script|Style Loader Filter (SLF) In BPS Plugin Pages option > SLF to On has no effect.

Changing theme to standard WP theme, like Twenty Fifteen, has no effect.

1. On the Security Modes page, click the Root Folder BulletProof Mode Deactivate button  -> No effect
    2. On the Security Modes page, click the wp-admin Folder BulletProof Mode Deactivate button -> No effect
    3. On the Security Modes page, click the Plugin Firewall BulletProof Mode Deactivate button -> DISPLAYS CORRECTLY
    4. On the Security Modes page, click the UAEG BulletProof Mode Deactivate button -> DISPLAYS CORRECTLY

Site details are:

URL: http://www.consciousnessvideos.space/

Wordpress v4.7.5

Theme: Covert Video Press Theme v2.4

Plugins:

• Advanced Ads v1.7.25
    • BulletProof Security Pro v12.9.1
    • Contact Form 7 v4.7
    • Covert Video Content v1.7
    • TinyMCE Advanced v4.5.6
    • W3 Total Cache v0.9.5.4
    • WP Crontrol v1.5
    • WP-Piwik v1.0.15

Can you please advise?

Regards,
    Andrew

Andrew
    Participant

Hi AITpro Admin

It appears that simply deactivating and then activating against (3) and (4) above, it works. So, you don’t need to do anything.

I will let you know if there are any further issues.

Regards,
    Andrew

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.