Fatal Error installing BPS Pro after using BPS free

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Fatal Error installing BPS Pro after using BPS free

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Issue above is resolved.  BPS Pro is setup on this site.  Thanks.

-Ed

Chris Casalena
    Participant

much appreciated thank you

Ray B-H
    Participant

[Topic has been moved to this relevant Topic]

I get the following error when I attempt to install the pro version. Can you help?:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bulletproof_security_load_plugin_textdomain() in /home/xxxxx/raybottholland.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security1/bulletproof-security.php on line 82
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Ray B-H – See this reply in this forum topic for the solution:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error-installing-bp-pro-after-using-bp-free/#post-117

hindssites
    Participant

[Topic has been merged into this relevant Topic]

I was having so many issues trying to install W3TC with bulletproof pro preinstalled, that I uninstalled bulletproof, installed lW3TC, and tried to reinstall it. It does not activate due to a fatal error.

<b>Warning</b>: require_once(/home/xxx-xxx/public_html/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/xxx-xxx/public_html/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security1/bulletproof-security.php</b> on line<b>78</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xxx-xxx/public_html/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in <b>/home/xxx-xxx/public_html/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security1/bulletproof-security.php</b> on line <b>78</b>
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ hindssites – click this link to go to a Reply in this Forum Topic for the solution:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error-installing-bp-pro-after-using-bp-free/#post-117

James
    Participant

We have two issues with BPS security. We had a BPS pro installed and had an issue after a security professional updated some of our htaccess files. We use S2 member plugin to manage subscriptions and files are uploading in S2 member into limbo and are not showing up in Quarantine.  Furthermore,  when uninstalled the problem remains. This is a pay site and our members expect to get their content regularly so this is a problem. We tried uninstalling and reinstalling BPS pro and I got this error message also.

<b>Warning</b>: require_once(/home/horus/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in<b>/home/horus/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security-1/bulletproof-security.php</b> on line <b>78

Hopefully someone can help us as we are unable to reach the person who did the work right now.</b>

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

To correct the Fatal error on BPS Pro reinstallation using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip) see this reply that is in this same forum topic:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error-installing-bp-pro-after-using-bp-free/#post-117  It may be possible that the S2Member file upload problem is related to BPS Pro UAEG.  To confirm, eliminate or isolate an issue/problem do the standard BPS Pro troubleshooting steps in the link below.  After doing the troubleshooting steps let me know the results.

BPS Pro standard troubleshooting steps
    http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

puniksem
    Participant

Hi I just purchased the pro version after using the free version without error, however the plugin fails to activate with this error, I have truncated the comment to remove my site adddress. Is anyone able to shed some light on this, now my site doesn’t have security.

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

<b>Warning</b>: require_once(/home/captainmoonlight/public_html/zurkernation.com/politicalprankster.com/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/captainmoonlight/public_html/zurkernation.com/politicalprankster.com/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security1/bulletproof-security.php</b> on line <b>78</b>
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ puniksem – To correct the Fatal error on BPS Pro installation using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip) see this reply that is in this same forum topic:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error-installing-bp-pro-after-using-bp-free/#post-117

Bill
    Participant

Hello,

Just began using BPS Pro again on a website, version installed is 8.3, trying to upgrade however when I try to use the zip method I get this error can you help with this? Here is the error. I have inserted XXXX’s for security reasons.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bulletproof_security_load_plugin_textdomain() (previously declared in /XXXXXX/XXXXXXXX/XXXXX/XXXXXX/XXXXXX/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/bulletproof-security.php:82) in/XXXXXX/XXXXXXXX/XXXXX/XXXXXX/XXXXXX//wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security1/bulletproof-security.php on line 85

Thanks
    Bill

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This is a very common problem that occurs when using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip) for first time installations of BPS Pro (or other plugins as well).  See this Reply in this same forum topic for the solution:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error-installing-bp-pro-after-using-bp-free/#post-117

dtyler1
    Participant

When I try to install on BlueHost I get the following errors:

Warning: require_once(/home1/wplmscom/public_html/elearningsoftware/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/wplmscom/public_html/elearningsoftware/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security-2/bulletproof-security.php on line 78
    Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/wplmscom/public_html/elearningsoftware/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/wplmscom/public_html/elearningsoftware/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security-2/bulletproof-security.php on line 78
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ dtyler1 – This is a very common problem that occurs when using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip) for first time installations of BPS Pro (or other plugins as well).  See this Reply in this same forum topic for the solution:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error-installing-bp-pro-after-using-bp-free/#post-117

Alison
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to reinstall the latest version of BPS Pro on a couple of websites, but am getting the same error message on both websites:

Warning: require_once(/home/fruitsc2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fruitsc2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/bulletproof-security.php on line 78

Any idea what could be causing this? I installed it on one of the sites via FTP, with the same result.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.