How To Troubleshoot PHP Errors, php errors in your php error log

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro How To Troubleshoot PHP Errors, php errors in your php error log

Viewing 4 posts - 256 through 259 (of 259 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Iris – BPS Pro 17.3 has been released. Turn on the Folder Lock Scan Disable option on the Setup Wizard Options page to disable Folder Lock scanning.

BPS Pro 17.3
    • New Option: Setup Wizard Options: Folder Lock Scan Disable: If the Folder Lock scanner is unable to automatically create the Folder Lock database table due to a corrupt/damaged or server restricted folder this option can be used to disable the automated folder scanner.

Iris
    Participant

Hi BPS Support,

Thank you so much for providing that option.  I disabled the folder lock scan on the Setup Wizard Options page by clicking the disable button to turn it on. Ran the Setup Wizard and noted this was still red as before but now to be expected I assume: <span class=”setup-wizard-checks-text”><span style=”color: #fb0101;”>Error: Unable to create DB Table wp_bpspro_folder_lock</span></span>

I clicked the button to reset the last modified time on the PHP Error Log page which now successfully reset the time.  The recurring php errors in the log have stopped.

That was some hours ago.  I see the below entry in the php error log.  Is this cause for concern, and if so what should I do?

[13-Jun-2023 02:46:17 UTC] PHP Warning:  fileperms(): stat failed for /home/willshub/index.php in /home/willshub/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/lock/flock.php on line 359

Thank again, it is great to have the error messages gone.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You can disregard the file permission check on the index.php file.  It is not important.

Iris
    Participant

Thank you, good to know.

My host provider advise they have reset folder permissions now but I am keeping the Folder Lock Scan disabled for the time being.  Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 256 through 259 (of 259 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.