Quarantine 500 Error

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Quarantine 500 Error

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    The Wudman
    Participant

Before you did this I sent it as a private message. Got up and started in on this without coffee. will resent via email.  see I errored on ftp set up fixing.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I have just received the new valid login information you sent, but I just checked the site before logging in and it is up?  Am I missing something here?  Maybe this problem was not caused by or related to BPS Pro?  Thanks.

–Ed

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Reply:

Edward,
    Oddly enough Customer Support is still fussing with the FTP issue, but via my foot via Social media, they say that there was an error in 3.6.1 which doesn’t seem right, but they got the site up. Please take a look at the BPS and advise me if possible, what happened.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

At this point it does not look like the problem is directly related to BPS Pro, but I will login to your WordPress Dashboard and verify this.

Pending User Action:  The /plugins folder is currently renamed.  Pending renaming the /plugins folder back to /plugins before I can proceed with an assessment.

The Wudman
    Participant

Well I have to give Edward triple kudos for the assistance. He is a lifesaver.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.