BulletProof Security Pro, BPS Pro – Upgrade Installation Methods

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BulletProof Security Pro, BPS Pro – Upgrade Installation Methods

This topic contains 32 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AITpro Admin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Jo Huey – The BPS Pro plugin does not cause any website slowness and actually improves website performance speeds.  If you want to improve your website performance even more then add the BPS Speed Boost Cache code here:  https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/htaccess-caching-code-speed-boost-cache-code/  If your website/server is still performing poorly then you will need to contact your web host support folks for assistance with whatever is causing that problem.  Yes, I recommend that you delete the WP-Cron Control plugin.

Jo Huey
    Participant

Big thanks.

Another question.

I had to turn the captcha off as I had to redirect the login page for my Learndash system. The login page didn’t have a field for the captcha so I couldn’t log in ad it was expecting me to input the captcha info.

Make sense?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Jo Huey – Yep, if the Learndash system has a custom login page and that Learndash plugin custom login page does not include standard WordPress Hooks – Actions and Filters that other plugins can hook into then other plugins will not be able to load things like a CAPTCHA form field.  So yep you would need to turn off the CAPTCHA feature since it would not work on the Learndash plugin custom login page.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.