How To Troubleshoot PHP Errors, php errors in your php error log

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro How To Troubleshoot PHP Errors, php errors in your php error log

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 259 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Living Miracles – I believe you would select all database tables for that site, but don’t quote me on that – I try to avoid looking at Multisite (our testing Multisite sites) as much as possible if it can be avoided.  Not a fan of Multisite.  😉

Example:  Each subsite has separate DB Tables:  xx_2_options, xx_2_posts, etc.  Select all subsite db tables with site id _2_ when you create a db backup job for Site ID 2.  I’m not sure what happens if you do not include the primary site’s db tables and I really don’t want to know that Multisite info.  So do trial and error I guess. 😉

Living Miracles
    Participant

Ok, great! Thanks so much. So, what I’ve been doing is backing up the whole database all together; all subsites together with the parent site. Is your recommendation that I stop this, and instead set up separate backup jobs for each subsite and for the parent site?

Another question: The PHP error I see is basically saying that the “IAmOneNet.t967be_62_bpspro_db_backup” table doesn’t exist…. but now I’m noticing that this table doesn’t exist for any of the other subsites either. It only exists like this: t967be_bpspro_db_backup. Any idea why I’d get this error at all?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Living Miracles – If it were my site then I would look at the total size of the database and the total number of sites and then make some sort of logical decision.  If the total size of the database is under 100MB unzipped then you would have no problem creating 1 backup job for the entire database.  If the database is over 100MB then you should probably logically create 2 or more backup jobs to split up the size of db backup jobs.

Ok then the error message is correct that the database table does not actually exist or maybe it does exist somewhere that is not visible and you have database table damage/corruption.  So you need to figure out where and why this database table t967be_62_bpspro_db_backup is included in your scheduled backup job.  It must exist in one of your scheduled backup jobs somewhere since BPS is being told to look for and backup that database table t967be_62_bpspro_db_backup that does not actually exist.  You can try these things:   Use the BPS Pro Pro-Tools DB String Finder tool to search your entire database for that table or a portion of that table name:  “_62_”.  If you cannot find anything then you will need to contact your web host and have them assist you to see if you database is damaged/corrupted.

Luis E
    Participant

Right now I’m having a repetitive and constant error in the PHP error log:

[06-Nov-2017 07:20:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bpsPro_mu_tools_exclude_rule() (previously declared in /home/luisesc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php:1951) in /home/luisesc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 1951

Cab you fix that?

By the way, I’m using PHP 7.1

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Luis E – Do you have the WP Edit plugin installed? Do you have WP_DEBUG turned on in your wp-config.php file? Typically these types of php errors mean that the WP Header is being loaded twice.

Luis E
    Participant

No to both of the questions, I don’t have WP Edit plugin nor WP_DEBUG turned on. It started with the activation of BPS Pro.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok the next 2 likely possibilities would be some sort of cache problem (plugin or Browser cache) or maybe the version of the BPS MU Tools file was not successfully updated.

1. Try clearing any plugin cache if you have a caching plugin and clear/delete your Browser cache.
    2. Delete any BPS files in your /wp-content/mu-plugins/ folder. A new MU Tools file will be automatically added to the /wp-content/mu-plugins/ folder.

Luis E
    Participant

Done 1 and 2, i think the issue was fixed with the deletion of the tools file. Thank you so much.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Luis E – Yep, probably step #2 did the trick.  We have seen that fix a similar problem before.

Luis E
    Participant

I’m afraid the error is back again:

[09-Nov-2017 05:32:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bpsPro_mu_tools_exclude_rule() (previously declared in /home/luisesc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php:1951) in /home/luisesc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 1951

I already have deleted the mu-tools.php three times but still the same. Is there another tip to fix this issue?

Thank you for your help and guidance.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Luis E – Go to the BPS System Info page > click the Get Plugins List button > copy and paste your list of installed plugins.  Since the issue is not a known bug in BPS code then what is probably happening some kind of “double loading” issue.  Something like a server-side cache mechanism thing or maybe a plugin that you have installed.  let’s eliminate plugins first and then if that does not work then I will probably need to look at your host server/config by logging into your site.

AbZu2
    Participant

Must confess that I have not reviewed the 221 posts in this thread related to php scenarios in search for my query as to how to solve the current issue I have. Am sure the solution is somewhere to be found within the posts. Taking a shortcut and posting my query nonetheless.

[19-Nov-2017 12:28:55 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND option_value < 1511094531' at line 1 for query SELECT option_name FROM qxd_options WHERE option_name LIKE '_transient_timeout_wpsso_%'; AND option_value < 1511094531; made by do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WpssoUtil->delete_expired_db_transients, WpssoUtil->get_db_transient_keys
    [19-Nov-2017 12:29:14 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND option_value < 1511094552' at line 1 for query SELECT option_name FROM qxd_options WHERE option_name LIKE '_transient_timeout_wpsso_%'; AND option_value < 1511094552; made by do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WpssoUtil->delete_expired_db_transients, WpssoUtil->get_db_transient_keys
    [19-Nov-2017 12:52:29 UTC] PHP Warning: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 90 in /home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.photon.php on line 331
    [19-Nov-2017 18:16:12 UTC] PHP Warning: unlink(/home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stats-counter/flag_init): No such file or directory in /home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stats-counter/wpadm-class-wp.php on line 778
    [19-Nov-2017 20:52:18 UTC] PHP Warning: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 90 in /home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.photon.php on line 331
    [19-Nov-2017 21:45:05 UTC] PHP Warning: unlink(/home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stats-counter/flag_init): No such file or directory in /home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stats-counter/wpadm-class-wp.php on line 778
    [19-Nov-2017 22:14:11 UTC] PHP Warning: unlink(/home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stats-counter/flag_init): No such file or directory in /home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stats-counter/wpadm-class-wp.php on line 778
    [20-Nov-2017 00:28:21 UTC] PHP Warning: unlink(/home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stats-counter/flag_init): No such file or directory in /home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stats-counter/wpadm-class-wp.php on line 778
    [20-Nov-2017 09:36:38 UTC] PHP Warning: unlink(/home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stats-counter/flag_init): No such file or directory in /home3/abzutwoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stats-counter/wpadm-class-wp.php on line 778

Would like to know if this problem can be solved without having to deactivate the stats-counter plugin, that seems to be causing the php error. TIA

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ AbZu – These php errors look like standard coding issues that need to be fixed in the stats-counter plugin.  PHP Warning errors are not considered critical errors, but you should get them fixed ASAP.  Send/Post these PHP errors to the stats-counter plugin folks so they can take care of whatever coding issues need to be fixed.

AbZu2
    Participant

Thanks. Have posted your reply on the support forum of StatCounter.

Baton Vlad
    Participant

Im so happy that i find that forum!

Thanks AITpro Admin for your great replies and info.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 259 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.