Website not loading after WordPress upgrade or Theme upgrade – 500 error – files quarantined

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Website not loading after WordPress upgrade or Theme upgrade – 500 error – files quarantined

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Alex – Our servers are actually better than they ever have been.  We migrated to a new upgraded hosting account a few months ago.  Usually the problem is on your server’s end or the WordPress API server’s end when WP upgrades fail.

ALEX KIBET MUHINDI
    Participant

Hi,

I have sent all my credential on my email

Please check on this.I think your servers have been unstable of late

The Eldest Geek
    Participant

[Forum Reply has been moved to this relevant Topic]

EMERGENCY!!!! bps seems to have nuked many of my websites!

I now get critical errors and when I turn on WP-DEBUG i have these errors:

<b>Warning</b>: require(/var/www/clients/client0/web8/web/wp-includes/block-supports/align.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/var/www/clients/client0/web8/web/wp-settings.php</b> on line <b>296</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/clients/client0/web8/web/wp-includes/block-supports/align.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in <b>/var/www/clients/client0/web8/web/wp-settings.php</b> on line <b>296</b>

now when I goo and look block-supports folder is empty – and the quarantine folder has a block-supports folder with the missing files!  must have been a wordpress upgrade!

but MANY of my sites are down – how can I manually undo the damage???

cdb.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.