1 more localization – Russian

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free 1 more localization – Russian

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Eyef
    Participant

Now it all makes sense since you can do the translation locally on your computer and then Import the .po and .mo files.

I always did it) From the very beginning. That is why there are many different versions of translation on that site. I translated a few lines on the computer per day, and at the end of the day imported what translated. The next day I corrected the mistakes and translated the following lines. And again import it. The result is a lot of versions of different places. However, only the latest are absolutely correct.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I was saying that I did not know that.  I tested the WP language translation site and translated some Spanish and French text, but I did the translation directly on the WP site using the tools on the site.  I accidentally scrolled down to the bottom of the page and barely noticed the very tiny text links at the bottom of the page.  Seems like WP does not want anyone to find those Import and Export links. 😉

Eyef
    Participant

After update my *.po and *mo files was removed from my hosting)
    (From wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/languages). I had to restore them.

New css styles on plugin pages are good.

Eyef
    Participant

I have some questions about translating.

I see “CC wp-admin Text Box 4: UberGrid (code canyon) Plugin”
    Is “CC” – means “Custom code”?

Custom code from text box of wp-admin section ?
    Where can i found it in plugin?
    Can you make screenshot of this place?
    How do these blocks looks like and why 12?
    New texts are almost impossible to find in the BPS. Only in the localization file.
    Without context, I can’t understand how to translate it correctly.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The context is the text is displayed when the UI|UX Settings > BPS UI|UX|AutoFix Debug option is set to > Debug On > displays debug text like > “CC wp-admin Text Box 4: UberGrid (code canyon) Plugin”.  The BPS plugin file is: /bulletproof-security/includes/hud-autofix-whitelist.php.  “CC” stands for Custom Code.  wp-admin Text Box 4 is located here:  htaccess Core > Custom Code > wp-admin htaccess File Custom Code accordion tab > 4. CUSTOM CODE BPSQSE-check BPS QUERY STRING EXPLOITS AND FILTERS Custom Code text box.  Since this text is debug text I can remove the i18n code if you would like so that this text will not show up in Poedit or other translation tools.

The AutoFix Debugger would check for this type of problem:  Setup Wizard is run, but the AutoFix Notice is still being displayed.  If the AutoFix Debugger is turned On then it will tell someone where the problem is occuring.  The Custom Code text box that should contain the Custom Code code fix for plugin X.  Example:  If “CC Root Text Box 10: WPBakery Visual Composer Plugin” is displayed when the AutoFix Debugger is turned On then that means there is a problem with the code in Root Custom Code text box #10 and the WPBakery Visual Composer plugin custom code fix does not exist in that custom code text box or some other problem in that custom code text box.  The AutoFix debugger is designed to tell someone exactly where to look for any/each problem that occurs.

Eyef
    Participant

Ok.

“AgriTurismo Theme BPSQSE AutoWhitelist successful”

What is BPSQSE ?

“Marmoset Viewer Plugin RFI AutoWhitelist successful”

What is RFI?

p.s. BPS texts has so many strange abbreviations…And they are not mentioned anywhere else. I need to guess it…

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPSQSE = BPS Query String Exploits.  Relates to this Custom Code text box: 12. CUSTOM CODE BPSQSE BPS QUERY STRING EXPLOITS

RFI = Remote File Injection.  Relates to this Custom Code text box:  11. CUSTOM CODE TIMTHUMB FORBID RFI and MISC FILE SKIP/BYPASS RULE

Eyef
    Participant

Thank you for information. Now my localization is updated.

Eyef
    Participant

Why are tools buttons on MScan tab has fixed-width ? I can’t fit translated words in it…

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The buttons are uniform widths for better visual appearance.  ie all button widths are matching sizes vs being all different sizes.  I will take a look at whether or not we can use max-width or text wrapping and see how that looks visually.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok changing the inline CSS from: style=\"width:175px\" to: style=\"width:175px;height:auto;white-space:normal\" allows the button text to wrap. This will be added in the next BPS version.

Eyef
    Participant

Text from buttons on Security log page now also does not fit. Although a couple of updates back everything was fine. Because of this, now I need to either shorten text (half words with a dot), or wait for the correction of problems on your part.

I will wait)

If BPS was translated into other languages, I think they would also have such problems. Because in other languages words that look short in English are translated with very long words.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

All of these buttons have the new inline CSS.

B-Core Security Modes: activate and deactivate buttons
    B-Core htaccess File Editor: Lock and autolock buttons
    Maintenance Mode: Preview, Turn On|Off buttons
    Security Log: User Agent buttons and delete on and off buttons
    Setup Wizard Options: all option buttons
    MScan Tools buttons

Eyef
    Participant

I found mistake in english localization.

#: admin/mscan/mscan.php:1779
    msgid “”
    “Success! Your DB Backup Log has been deleted and replaced with a new blank ”
    “DB Backup Log file.”

But must be

#: admin/mscan/mscan.php:1779
    msgid “”
    “Success! Your MScan Log has been deleted and replaced with a new blank ”
    “MScan Log file.”

Now if you delete mscan log, you will see message about DB backup log. This line occurs 2 times in the * .po file.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting that mistake.  This will be corrected in the next BPS plugin version.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.