1 more localization – Russian

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free 1 more localization – Russian

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Eyef
    Participant

You can position the JTC Title|Text Form label and the JTC CAPTCHA Form Input text box by editing the CSS in these text boxes. By default the position of the JTC Title|Text label and the JTC CAPTCHA Form Input text box is below your Comment Form submit button. For CSS code styling examples (see Forum Help Links at the top of this Read Me help window).

This text message can be found on JTC-Lite page. But there are no forum links in this help window.

I understand – it is for bps pro, but it strange to read help about links that do not exist.

Now i have translated it with meaning like “you can find css-style examples on plugin’s forum”.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for catching that.  We will delete/remove this help text – ” (see Forum Help Links at the top of this Read Me help window)”. We will be releasing a new BPS plugin version on Monday.

Eyef
    Participant

On security log page 2 buttons still looks broken

https://s1.postimg.org/3edufte1tr/stoll_broken.jpg

Wide buttons that were earlier looked better.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok must have missed those buttons.  Will fix the CSS for those buttons.  Another possibility is you could just use “Add” and “Remove” and not use “Ignore” and “Allow”.

Eyef
    Participant

And here I am again) After several years of lazy partial updating of my translation, this week I update more of it than before.

Your current Root .htaccess file is not locked. It is recommended that you lock your Root .htaccess file on the htaccess Core > htaccess File Editor page. Click the Lock htaccess File and Turn On AutoLock buttons on the htaccess File Editor page.

This text in Setup wizard windows. But AutoLock buttons removed many versions ago … And there is no Lock htaccess button. Looks like plugin has some old stuff in text messages. Or it is my mistake? May be it is some hidden things)

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

That message is for people who do not have a DSO (mod_php) server type.  ie CGI, FCGI.  The AutoLock and Lock htaccess File buttons are only displayed for server types that have the capability to lock files.

Eyef
    Participant

My hosting system info in BPS:

Server api: apache2handler DSO Host Server Type

Why am I getting this message in setup wizard if this message for NOT a DSO server type? It is strange.

It turns out that the plugin asks to perform actions that cannot be performed. Looks like bug.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yep, that recommendation text should not be displayed to people who have a DSO server type.  I’ll add a SAPI checking condition for that in the Wizard.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Eyef
    Participant

2 more mistpint in english localization

Child Themes are a custom Theme. Zip a known good/clean copy of your Child Theme folder and upload it if you would like your Child Theme files scanned. Use the same zip file naming convention: tmeme-name-child.x.x.zip.

Must be “theme-name-child.x.x.zip.”

o fix the iThemes problem go to the System Tweaks page, uncheck the Disable PHP in Plugins option setting.

Looks like must be

to fix

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The help text typos have been corrected. Thanks.

Eyef
    Participant

From BPS 5.5 a lot of sentences in *.po-files contain phrase “Email|Log Settings” and information about dismiss button on this page. But reset dismiss notice button now on Alerts|Logs|Email Options page.Too many incomprehensible things, because of which I have to look as it was in the previous version of the plugin and in the previous version of the English localization, then compare with the current one and try to understand where i need not only to translate, but also to correct mistakes. These section renames and button transfers have made things too complicated.

p.s.

on this page

https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/bulletproof-security/stable/

someone did almost entire Indonesian translation already a few months ago. But no one moderates or approves of it. Someone’s results of labor are not needed by anyone and are ignored. I don’t know whether the translation is good or bad, but I think that its author does not like this situation.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok I guess I missed some text changes.  Don’t bother changing any text that says: Email|Log Settings.  I will fix those in the next BPS version release.  I have a premium plugin that is in German and I just use the built-in Google Chrome translate command to translate from German to English.  So yeah maybe WP is no longer monitoring language translations?  Not really sure about that.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Thanks again for catching these needed text corrections. A lot of text was changed in BPS 5.5.  So thank you for doing the tedious job of translating BPS text.  I do not plan on doing any more major text changes in any future versions of BPS.

20 text corrections for > Email|Log Settings to Alerts|Logs|Email Options
    7 text corrections for > UI|UX Settings to UI|UX Options
    3 text corrections for > htaccess Core to htaccess File Options
    4 text corrections for > MScan 2.0 to MScan

Eyef
    Participant

Looks like some bugs with css-style on BPS Custom code page

When i use page scale 100% or 90% in any browser

Encrypt Custom Code and Decrypt Custom Code buttons will be arranged not in a row, but in a column, without a vertical gap

All text boxes are cut off in width somewhere to the left of center of the screen. At the same time, there is always a lot of empty space on the right. When trying to resize text box in width – at the border of the invisible line, the right half of the text box seems to fade into the background, behind the white empty space located on the right. The entire contents of the text box and tooltip with a question mark always do not fit into the screen and are covered by this white empty space. This content can only be seen by pressing and holding the center mouse button while moving to the right.

90 and 100% example

If i change page scale in browser to 80% or smaller – all works fine.

80% – example

It’s not at all clear why this page has a lot of empty space on the right, but at the same time, the width of right side of the blocks at not the highest screen resolutions is somehow cut off. There would be 2 more such text boxes fit.

Tested on Chrome, Ms Edge and Firefox. Same bugs everywhere. All other pages with scaleble text boxes work good.

When Debug On – changing nothing

Video demonstration (screen snippet recording)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfPqdmK41TQ

p.s. – bps interface in video – on russian. But you need just look at animation of text boxes. Not text.

p.p.s – I will delete this video in 3-4 days)

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I have tried to reproduce this problem, but have not been able to reproduce the problem by changing the Browser Zoom sizes. The CSS scales correctly at any Zoom size.

I don’t understand what or where this CSS code below is coming from.  Is this some sort of custom thing you are doing or is this something another plugin you have installed is doing.  This is not BPS CSS code.

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”ru” data-phrase-index=”0″ data-number-of-phrases=”1″>screen snippet recording</span></span>
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.