1 more localization – Russian

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free 1 more localization – Russian

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Eyef
    Participant

After posting, your forum adds a bunch of some code to the text… I had to edit the post several times after posting to remove this garbage. Now my previous message looks right. I hate visual editing function in forums. It captures additional clipboard code. It was code from google translator, that i used to check my message to mistakes before posting.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I am not seeing the problem on any of my Live or Dev sites.  My guess is that another plugin that you have installed is altering the BPS CSS code, which is a very common problem/mistake in 1,000’s of WP plugins.  Try deactivating the plugin that is modifying your WP Admin backend area and see if that is the plugin that is interfering with BPS Pro js and CSS scripts.  Then deactivate your other plugins to find the one that is causing this problem.

Eyef
    Participant

But 1 have only 1 plugin, which changes something in admin panel. Turning it off doesn’t affect anything.
    Also i just deactivated all plugins. And cleared browser cache. Nothing changed.

I will assume that the problem is only with me.
    Possibly because I’m using the old WordPress (I don’t remember which version, but it was released more than 2 years ago and i removed wp version from all files)

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I was able to reproduce the problem by reducing my Viewport size.  So it looks like I need to do some additional Responsive CSS work.  What is your Viewport size?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Disregard the request for your Viewport size.  Anything lower than 1600 width needs Responsive CSS code work.  I forgot to do that when I redesigned Custom Code.

Eyef
    Participant

So it’s still a bug with page css-style)
    There is one less unknown bug.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I guess you could call it a bug. I’ll add the new CSS for different @media screen sizes in the next BPS version release.

Eyef
    Participant

1 more mistprint in localization

BBS Pro has an amazing track record. BPS Pro is installed on 60,000+ websites. Not a single one of those websites has been hacked in 10+ years.

Must be BPS)

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yep, pretty crazy.  I hoped for 95% to 99% effective and never expected 100%. Very nice surprise.  🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.