AutoRestore|Quarantine Guide – Read Me First

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro AutoRestore|Quarantine Guide – Read Me First

This topic contains 46 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  AITpro Admin 3 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Geoff
    Participant

@ Geoff – It was working fine for me when I added a php closing tag.  What has changed?

I made some coding changes to the file and three others in same folder, added the closing tag, turned of ARQ, uploaded file, clicked on Backup files for Root Files , and turned ARQ back on. All files were quarantined, I restored all the files.  The same one would still be quarantined while the others were not quarantined.  Any idea or am I doing something wrong?  Thanks – Geoff

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Geoff – Backing up Root Files in AutoRestore does not backup Added Files.  Root Files are any files (WordPress or non-WordPress files) in your website Root folder (/public_html/ or other hosting account root folder name) ONLY.  Any files in subfolders (/public_html/subfolder1, /public_html/subfolder2, etc.) under your Root hosting account folder are not files in the Root hosting account folder.  The AutoRestore Added Files feature is an independent feature that does not have any Backup Files buttons on the AutoRestore page.  If you want to backup Added Files you would rerun the Setup Wizard.  The Setup Wizard backs up all files (Root Files, wp-admin Files, wp-includes Files, wp-content Files and Added Files).  Or you can normally just restore the Added Files in Quarantine if they are quarantined.  In your particular case there is something odd about the particular file that is having this problem.  Send me the file so I can test it on a test server to see if I can figure out what about the file is causing the problem.  Send the file to:  info at ait-pro dot com.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.