Script|File Owner User ID Mismatch Notice on all sites but no mismatches

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Script|File Owner User ID Mismatch Notice on all sites but no mismatches

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sledge
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response. I am contemplating to purchase the Pro license. Would there be any additional impact on the BPS Pro plugin functionality because the mu-plugins directory is not accessible?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Sledge – There is 1 additional option in BPS Pro for the MU Tools plugin and that is an AutoRestore Turn On|Off option.  It is only used in cases where someone migrated a website and forgot to turn Off AutoRestore in their site backup file.  You can accomplish the same thing just by renaming the BPS Pro plugin folder which deactivates the BPS Pro plugin and turns AutoRestore Off.

Lisa
    Participant

Hi. I’m seeing this message on our site: Script|File Owner User ID Mismatch Notice
    You have different Script or File Owner User ID’s for this folder or file: All Script and File Owner User ID’s must be the same in order for BPS and other things to function normally.

The site is marinmehc.org

I’d appreciate any help you can offer!

Thanks!

Lisa

Jaiji
    Participant

Check the 6th post on page 1 of this very thread, it explains what you need to do. https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/scriptfile-owner-user-id-mismatch-notice-on-all-sites-but-no-mismatches/#post-40893

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.