Script|File Owner User ID Mismatch Notice on all sites but no mismatches

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Script|File Owner User ID Mismatch Notice on all sites but no mismatches

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Freeman Brightness
    Participant

i moved copy of my site to temp domain to clean and fix and i got same error Script|File Owner User ID Mismatch Notice
    You have different Script or File Owner User ID’s for this folder or file: All Script and File Owner User ID’s must be the same in order for BPS and other things to function normally.
    For help fixing this problem, please post a new reply in this forum topic: Script|File Owner User ID Mismatch Forum Topic
    To Dismiss this Notice click the Dismiss Notice button below. To Reset Dismiss Notices click the Reset|Recheck Dismiss Notices button on the Display & Alert Options page. So, how i can fix it ? RideJetBlack.com

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster
    Sparky
    Participant

Hi, I just transferred our site to a new host. I’m sure that is what is causing the issue. What should I look for the resolve the Mismatch error?

Thanks,

Sparky

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster
    BYAMBAJAV DORLIG
    Participant

I saw this notification come up on a site where I was investigating why the owner was having trouble logging in. I don’t know if it had anything to do with that issue, but the fix for the BPS DB backup folder did assign a File Owner ID and Script Owner ID to the folder (they were both black previously) and the notice dismissed itself. Note that running the Setup Wizard did not accomplish the same, which is why I went ahead with the Rename|Create|Reset Tool, which worked like a charm. Thank you!

beatty2020
    Participant

Hi,

I was sent to this forum (I’m a pro user) to request help on Script|File Owner User ID Mismatch Notice…
    “You have different Script or File Owner User ID’s for this folder or file.”

This is the site: https://pamelar13.sg-host.com/

Can you please advise me on what to do?

Note: this is a backup of a site that’s currently got some trouble. I went through a new activation for the demo site. Is that why I’ve got the mismatch error?

Thanks, Beatty

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster
    beatty2020
    Participant

Yeah that works. Deleting the folder via ftp. Thank you!

Bob Briefer
    Participant

I am getting: Script|File Owner User ID Mismatch Notice
    You have different Script or File Owner User ID’s for this folder or file: All Script and File Owner User ID’s must be the same in order for BPS and other things to function normally.”

Where / How do I go about tracking this problem down? I’m a real novice at this!

Thanks!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster
    Bob Briefer
    Participant

How do I fix this? I have a NOTICE:

BPS Hidden Plugin Folder|Files (HPF) Alert
    An unrecognized/non-standard WP file was found in your /plugins/ folder. This file may be a hacker file or contain hacker code. If you recognize this file and/or it is safe to ignore this file you can ignore this file check by adding the HPF Ignore Rule shown below in the Ignore Hidden Plugin Folders & Files textarea box option to make this Alert go away.

File Path: /home/u475679481/domains/shoppersbriefer.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gt_install.log
    HPF Ignore Rule: gt_install.log
    Last Modified Time: 2023/12/20 @ 14:37
    Last Change Time: 2023/12/22 @ 20:18
    Last Access Time: 2023/12/20 @ 14:37
    File Contents:

But NO CONTENT is showing in the box.

ALSO this notice:

BPS Hidden Plugin Folder|Files (HPF) Alert
    An unrecognized/non-standard WP file was found in your /plugins/ folder. This file may be a hacker file or contain hacker code. If you recognize this file and/or it is safe to ignore this file you can ignore this file check by adding the HPF Ignore Rule shown below in the Ignore Hidden Plugin Folders & Files textarea box option to make this Alert go away.

File Path: /home/u475679481/domains/shoppersbriefer.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/index.html
    HPF Ignore Rule: index.html
    Last Modified Time: 2023/12/20 @ 14:37
    Last Change Time: 2023/12/23 @ 04:37
    Last Access Time: 2023/12/20 @ 14:37
    File Contents:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
    <html>
     <head>
      <title>Index of /~qi</title>
     </head>
     <body>
    <h1>Index of /~qi</h1>
    /icons/blank.gif" alt="Icon " Name                    Last modified      Size  Description /icons/back.gif
    Parent Directory                            -   
    /icons/folder.gif" alt="[DIR]" cgi-bin/               23-Nov-2011 18:55    -   
    /icons/folder.gif" alt="[DIR]" icons/                  02-Nov-2011 17:49    -   
    /icons/folder.gif" alt="[DIR]" release/               16-Sep-2011 13:47    -   
    /icons/folder.gif" alt="[DIR]" rpms/                  23-Nov-2011 18:54    -   
    /icons/folder.gif" alt="[DIR]" testing/               15-Nov-2011 17:00    -   

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at ex.websitewelcome.com Port 80
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I recommend that you delete both of these files instead of creating HPF ignore rules. Use FTP or your web host control panel file manager to delete these 2 files.

Ken Kashuba
    Participant

I’m posting because I am getting Script file error messages.

Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster
Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.