How To Troubleshoot PHP Errors, php errors in your php error log

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro How To Troubleshoot PHP Errors, php errors in your php error log

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 259 total)
  • Author
    Sweetspot
    Participant

Done! 🙂

Uncle Raymondo
    Participant

[Topic has been merged into this relevant Topic]

Hi,

I keep getting these errors at the top of the page where the dashboard goes…

Notice: Undefined index: Submit-ARCM-Wpincludes-Delete in /var/www/html/frangiehfamily.info/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 260
    Notice: Undefined index: Submit-ARCM-Wpcontent-Delete in /var/www/html/frangiehfamily.info/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 260
    Notice: Undefined index: Submit-ARCM-Root-Restore in /var/www/html/frangiehfamily.info/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 260

Can you please advise solution?
    Cheers,
    Ray.

Uncle Raymondo
    Participant

Trying to run the PHP Diagnostics, I get this now…

[28-Mar-2015 04:18:29 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/frangiehfamily.info/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/php/php-diagnostic-checks.php on line 85

If it helps, I’m running:
    PHP Version 5.5.23-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+2

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Uncle Raymondo – you can ignore these php errors as they are insignificant and do not affect functionality or anything that is important.  What is important is that either you have WordPress Debugging turned on and/or you are displaying php errors.  If you are debugging then that is fine, just be sure to turn debugging off after you are done with that.

Uncle Raymondo
    Participant

Yep, just making sure it’s all running smoothly…

Thanks for the heads up, will disable Error Displaying now, however will keep the logging active.
    Cheers,
    Ray

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yeah we are aware of those minor nick nack php errors and will handle them in the next BPS Pro version release.  They fall under “cosmetic” or nuisance errors so nothing to worry about. 😉

Sweetspot
    Participant

I´m back with another strange error. This one is caused by WPEasycart. They have implemented a new function in their themes and layout design tools which allows admin to tweak and style shop related pages in realtime directly in a browser, chrome and firefox. Anyway I have these errors in my log after using it. How shall I handle it?

[BPS Pro htaccess Protected Secure PHP Error Log]

[29-Mar-2015 10:33:18 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column 'optionitem.optionitem_price_per_character' in 'field list' for query SELECT
    optionitem.option_id,
    optionitem.optionitem_id,
    ec_option.option_label,
    ec_option.option_name

FROM ec_optionitem as optionitem
    LEFT JOIN ec_option ON ( ec_option.option_id = optionitem.option_id )

ORDER BY
    optionitem.option_id,
    optionitem.optionitem_order made by include('wp-admin/admin-footer.php'), do_action('admin_footer'), call_user_func_array, ec_print_editor, ec_print_editor_product_details, ec_print_productdetails_select, ec_db->get_product_list, ec_db->get_optionitem_list
    [29-Mar-2015 10:33:18 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column 'optionitem.optionitem_price_per_character' in 'field list' for query SELECT
    optionitem.option_id,
    optionitem.optionitem_id,
    optionitem.optionitem_name,
    optionitem.optionitem_price,
    optionitem.optionitem_price_onetime,
    optionitem.optionitem_price_override,
    optionitem.optionitem_price_multiplier,
    optionitem.optionitem_price_per_character,
    optionitem.optionitem_weight,
    optionitem.optionitem_weight_onetime,
    optionitem.optionitem_weight_override,
    optionitem.optionitem_weight_multiplier,
    optionitem.optionitem_icon,
    optionitem.optionitem_initially_selected,

ec_option.option_label,
    ec_option.option_name

FROM ec_optionitem as optionitem
    LEFT JOIN ec_option ON ( ec_option.option_id = optionitem.option_id )

ORDER BY
    optionitem.option_id,
    optionitem.optionitem_order made by include('wp-admin/admin-footer.php'), do_action('admin_footer'), call_user_func_array, ec_print_editor, ec_print_editor_single_product, ec_print_product_select, ec_db->get_product_list, ec_db->get_optionitem_list

Regards / C

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Sweetspot – please see the first post in this Forum Topic to get the general info/idea on how to handle php errors that are occurring in other plugins and themes.  The BPS Pro php error log logs these php errors, but they are typically coding issues that need to be fixed in other plugins so you would need to contact the WPEasy Cart plugin folks to look into why this php error is occurring in their plugin.

Sweetspot
    Participant

Hi, I tried to find a way to delete my last post when I realized that there was a lot of info that I just missed, but I couldn´t.
    Regards
    C

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

There is a time limit of 60 minutes set on re-editing forum topics.  ie you can re-edit something up to 60 minutes.  We do topic and reply cleanup as we go along and follow-up checks for typos, etc. just to keep things orderly and to the point so the information is clear and relevant to anyone else who finds the topic at a later time.  If the 60 minute re-edit time limit has passed and you want for us to change something or delete something then just let us know what that is and we will take care of that.

tapps
    Participant

i’m just finishing setting up BPS pro, and i’m getting this in my php error log:

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '{' in SERVERPATH/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/autorestore/autorestore.php on line 107

i also get a blank page when i try navigating to the “AutoRestore” tab in BPS pro. i’m assuming this is related to the above error. i have the latest wordpress, and BPS pro 7.9.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The BPS Pro plugin needs to be reinstalled using the BPS Pro built-in Upload Zip installer.  Go to the BPS Pro Setup main menu >>> Upload Zip Install menu and install a new bulletproof-security.zip file.  The most current version of BPS Pro is 10.1 so download the most current version of BPS Pro and then install that new current version.  For instructions on how to do that see this forum topic:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bulletproof-security-pro-bps-pro-upgrade-installation-methods/

Jose
    Participant

Since two days ago PHP Error Log is showing once a day an alert like this one or similar:
    Can I ignore these alerts?

[15-May-2015 12:55:14 UTC] Error Got error 28 from storage engine de la base de datos de WordPress para la consulta SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_options realizada por require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), call_user_func_array, bpsPro_schedule_SecurityLog_check, wp_schedule_event, _set_cron_array, update_option
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Jose – check the amount of disk space that you have left in your hosting account or contact your web host to get them to check that or check the /tmp temporary folder.  If necessary have them increase your disk space quota or you can download any files from your website that do not need to be stored on your website (ie huge backup files or other files that are not being used) and save them on your computer and then delete them from your website.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10631387/1030-got-error-28-from-storage-engine

Mysql error “28 from storage engine” – means “not enough disk space“.

For additional information, You will get same error if /tmp filesystem reach 100% of usage.

Jose
    Participant

I contacted the web host company and they said everything is ok at the database. I asked them about the temporary folder, but they avoided to answer it looking away towards other explanations. They are trying to fix some issues at shared servers and are finding out if this PHP logs are related to them. I guess this could be the answer. Anyway, the php logs only appear once or twice a day, so I’ll wait what will be going on during the next days.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 259 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.