How To Troubleshoot PHP Errors, php errors in your php error log

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro How To Troubleshoot PHP Errors, php errors in your php error log

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 259 total)
  • Author
    Victor
    Participant

[Topic merged into this relevant Topic]
    Hello
    Since several days ago not for me to appear this error message in php. Not to do as every 10 minutes or so.

[25-Jul-2015 03:10:33 UTC] Error Unknown column 'kwc_postmeta.meta_value' in 'order clause' de la base de datos de WordPress para la consulta SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS kwc_posts.ID FROM kwc_posts INNER JOIN kwc_term_relationships ON (kwc_posts.ID = kwc_term_relationships.object_id) WHERE 1=1 AND (
    kwc_term_relationships.term_taxonomy_id IN (3)
    ) AND kwc_posts.post_type = 'post' AND (kwc_posts.post_status = 'publish') AND kwc_posts.ID IN ( SELECT ID FROM kwc_posts WHERE ID NOT IN ( SELECT post_id FROM kwc_postmeta WHERE kwc_postmeta.meta_key = 'groups-groups_read_post' ) UNION ALL SELECT post_id AS ID FROM kwc_postmeta WHERE kwc_postmeta.meta_key = 'groups-groups_read_post' AND kwc_postmeta.meta_value IN ('') ) GROUP BY kwc_posts.ID ORDER BY kwc_postmeta.meta_value+0 DESC, kwc_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 3 realizada por require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), call_user_func_array, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, ET_Builder_Element->_shortcode_callback, ET_Builder_Section->shortcode_callback, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, ET_Builder_Element->_shortcode_callback, ET_Builder_Row->shortcode_callback, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, ET_Builder_Element->_shortcode_callback, ET_Builder_Column->shortcode_callback, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, ET_Builder_Element->_shortcode_callback, ET_Builder_Module_Blog->shortcode_callback, query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts

A greeting and gracis for your attention.
    kiwinho

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Victor – That php error has something to do with the Divi Theme by Elegant Themes.  See the beginning of this forum topic for general help info on how to troubleshoot php errors.  Send the php error to the Elegant Themes authors so they can provide a fix/solution for that php error.

Living Miracles
    Participant

I got the following PHP Error late last night:

[27-Oct-2015 05:28:26 UTC] PHP Warning:  unlink(/xxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx_xxx/xx/xxxxxxxx/html/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/db-monitor-log.zip): No such file or directory in /xxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx_xxx/xx/xxxxxxxx/html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/db-security.php on line 420

Everything seems to be working normally (i.e. we are receiving the zipped DB Monitor Logs via email when the DB Monitor has detected a change). We’ve received them before and after this error message appeared. Can you clarify the meaning of this error message?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This may just be some sort of random server hiccup that you can ignore.  If this error happens repeatedly then let me know and I will look into it further.

if ( $mailed && file_exists($DBMLogZip) ) {
    	unlink($DBMLogZip);
    }
    Living Miracles
    Participant

I received the following PHP error twice in the past two days. Any idea what it means?

[19-Nov-2015 23:58:36 UTC] Array
    (
        [alert_code] => 1
        [type] => 1
        [date] => 1
        [username] => 1
        [source_ip] => 1
        [message] => 1
    )
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Doing a Google search using that code produces 1 likely result:  https://github.com/WPWhiteSecurity/WP-Security-Audit-Log/blob/master/classes/Settings.php

AW
    Participant

[Topic has been merged into this relevant Topic]
    Hi BPS,
    I am too excited and too early to be happy. The php.ini back to return the same message. Is it cause by Userpro Social Login? Please advise. Thanks buddy.
    A PHP Error has been logged in your PHP Error Log
    Click Here To go to the P-Security PHP Error Log page.
    To remove/clear this Alert click on the Reset Last Modified Time in DB button.
    I go to the PHP Error Log and copy the last few errors.

[09-Dec-2015 05:46:56 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/themes/accesspress-pro/header.php:10) in /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/userpro/functions/api.php on line 628

[09-Dec-2015 05:46:56 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/themes/accesspress-pro/header.php:10) in /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/userpro/functions/api.php on line 629

Regards,
    Alex Wong

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ AW – Yes, the php error has to do with the userpro plugin.  Send the php error to the userpro plugin author for a solution.

AW
    Participant

Hi BPS,
    I decided to do a fresh installation due to previous hack. Tho, everything I would like to make it a proper base and installation. The first plugin I installed is Userpro Social Login. I received a message as follows:

[16-Jan-2016 12:44:46 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/uploads/userpro/.htaccess): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/userpro/functions/api.php on line 2012

May I know how can I encounter this error?
    Regards,
    Alex Wong

AW
    Participant

Hi BPS,
    Second phase, I installed Sabai Discuss Plugin. I encounter the error as below:-
    S Pro htaccess Protected Secure PHP Error Log]

[16-Jan-2016 12:44:45 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'alexwong_ghzv2.wp_usermeta' doesn't exist for query UPDATE wp_usermeta INNER JOIN wp_users ON wp_usermeta.user_id = wp_users.ID
    SET wp_usermeta.meta_value = wp_users.display_name
    WHERE wp_usermeta.user_id = wp_users.ID AND wp_usermeta.meta_key = 'display_name' made by activate_plugin, do_action('activate_userpro/index.php'), call_user_func_array, userpro_add_userin_meta
    [16-Jan-2016 12:44:46 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/uploads/userpro/.htaccess): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/userpro/functions/api.php on line 2012
    [16-Jan-2016 13:17:46 UTC] [sabai][ERROR] exception 'SabaiFramework_DB_QueryException' with message 'Table 'alexwong_ghzv2.lkij45_sabai_system_addon' doesn't exist(1146) SQL: SELECT * FROM lkij45_sabai_system_addon system_addon WHERE 1=1 ORDER BY addon_priority DESC' in /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/SabaiFramework/DB.php:139
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/SabaiFramework/Model/Gateway.php(158): SabaiFramework_DB->query('SELECT * FROM l...', 0, 0)
    #1 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/SabaiFramework/Model/Gateway.php(43): SabaiFramework_Model_Gateway->selectBySQL('SELECT * FROM l...', 0, 0, Array, Array, NULL)
    #2 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/SabaiFramework/Model/EntityRepository.php(113): SabaiFramework_Model_Gateway->selectByCriteria(Object(SabaiFramework_Criteria_Empty), Array, 0, 0, Array, Array)
    #3 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/SabaiFramework/Model/EntityRepository.php(128): SabaiFramework_Model_EntityRepository->fetchByCriteria(Object(SabaiFramework_Criteria_Empty), 0, 0, 'priority', 'DESC')
    #4 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai.php(312): SabaiFramework_Model_EntityRepository->fetch(0, 0, 'priority', 'DESC')
    #5 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai.php(387): Sabai->getInstalledAddons(true)
    #6 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai.php(77): Sabai->_loadAddons(true)
    #7 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai/Platform/WordPress.php(1141): Sabai->reloadAddons()
    #8 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai/Platform/WordPress/include/activate.php(22): Sabai_Platform_WordPress->getSabai(true, true)
    #9 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai/Platform/WordPress.php(1638): sabai_platform_wordpress_activate(Object(Sabai_Platform_WordPress))
    #10 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-content/plugins/sabai/sabai.php(51): Sabai_Platform_WordPress->activate()
    #11 [internal function]: sabai_wordpress_activation_hook(false)
    #12 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(525): call_user_func_array('sabai_wordpress...', Array)
    #13 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(572): do_action('activate_sabai/...', false)
    #14 /home4/alexwong/public_html/gohorize.com/wp-admin/plugins.php(42): activate_plugin('sabai/sabai.php', 'http://gohorize...', false)
    #15 {main}

Please guide me on what to do on the newly installed plugin. Thanks.
    Regards,
    Alex Wong

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ AW – The php error has to do with the userpro plugin.  Send the php error to the userpro plugin author for a solution.
    There is one possibility that BPS could be causing a problem and that would be the UAEG htaccess file.  If you have BPS Pro installed then do BPS Pro troubleshooting step #4.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting
    4. On the Security Modes page, click the UAEG BulletProof Mode Deactivate button.

Also there is one known issue/problem with UserPro.  See this forum topic link for the solution:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/userpro-social-login-giving-403-errors/#post-18821  This issue/problem is not related to the php error you posted and would be a separate issue/problem.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ AW – the Sabai Discuss Plugin php error looks like it may be caused by open_basedir not being configured correctly problem.  Since this is a Sabai Discuss Plugin issue/problem then contact the Sabai Discuss Plugin author and send the php error to him/her/them.

Jose
    Participant

Hi,

A day ago I ran cURL scan to scan up 940 pages. Then a blank page was shown (I suppose that temporally), and immediately there were displayed some error logs:

[20-Mar-2016 23:57:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 44040192) (tried to allocate 114688 bytes) in /homepages/38/dxxxxxxxx/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/tools/tools.php on line 2146
    [20-Mar-2016 23:57:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 44040192) (tried to allocate 245760 bytes) in /homepages/38/dxxxxxxxx/htdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3464
    [20-Mar-2016 23:57:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

So, I wonder if my website really needs increasing the PHP memory limit.

PHP Memory Usage: 22.26 MB
    WordPress Admin Memory Limit: 256M
    WordPress Base Memory Limit: 40M
    PHP Actual Configuration Memory Limit: 120M Recommendation: Increase Memory Limit to 128M.

Thanks in advance.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I am pretty sure that scanning 940 pages is too much to do at one time and would cause Out of Memory errors.  The cURL scanning tools are no longer necessary to use since the newer Plugin Firewall AutoPilot Mode automatically creates Plugin Firewall Whitelist rules in real-time.  So as long as you have AutoPilot Mode turned On then any old or new Plugin Firewall Whitelist rules will be automatically created after each PFW Cron Job is run.

Jose
    Participant

Ah, ok I see. Very much appreciated your notes. Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 259 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.